Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Make-up

Posted 12-01-2018 at 04:47 PM by AbusiveMaster

As a rule, I prefer the natural look. And by that I dont just mean I dont like my pet to shave, I also prefer her face without makeup – she doesn't need to paint her face to be stunning, and no amount of makeup can compare to her natural beauty.

Fortunately, she isn't the kind of girl who uses a lot of cosmetics anyway, and in the past few years she has barely worn any at all.

However, she got it into her empty little head that she would like to try bimbo makeup. She looked up the tutorials on youtube and asked if she could give it a go. I like a laugh as much as the next person, so I agreed.

Starting much later than I originally thought we would, so dead on schedule by her standards, she loaded up the video and... spent the next fifteen minutes taking all the makeup out of the cellophane packing. She is such an organised girl. She thought it might be fun for me to watch her on webcam as she did her makeup. And while there were a few giggles, this is the view I got for the next couple of hours.

After all the packets were eventually opened, she started on her eyes, complaining all the while that the model did it so much quicker and better - I dont know about that, but i am reasonably sure the model on youtube didnt get dark makeup on the noseguard of her glasses and leave it dotted on the bridge of her nose every time she put them on again.

Next came the false eyelashes. That went well. They wouldnt stick, and where they did, it was half on, half off. She managed the upper eyelids, and gave up on the lower. "They won't stick!"

Odd, they stuck to her glasses, and when she put them on to watch the next part of her video, she looked like she had a caterpllar crawling up her nose.

Perhaps I am childish, but i spent the next five minutes laughing my head off as she put on foundation... which, against te dark eyes made her look like Caliban from the Logan movie.

All in all, she didnt do too bad a job, though her attempt looked nothing like the video, and she is going to need a lot of practice. It was a lot of fun though, even if she washed it off within ten minutes of finishing... another reason we dont use cosmetics is she has sensitive skin that doesnt like them much. She will keep practicing though and I am sure we will have full Barbie one day, rather than "Zombie Bimbo from Outer Space."
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2802 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I did a great job for my first attempt!! I'm sure Aimee would agree after seeing the end result. Especially because you constantly distracted me and made me laugh throughout the attempt. #rude!
  2. Old Comment
    Hahaha I loooove this! I love makeup but I suck at it so I can relate! You should try eyeliner with fake eyelashes the next time, that's the REAL struggle!