Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

#08/2 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Punishment

Posted 09-14-2020 at 02:27 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#08/2 Punishment

A little extra for todays blog:

As I was writing todays blog and gathered the hot writings I subconsiously rubbed my cock through my pants for a couple of seconds. The moment I realized what I was doing I stopped at and instant. I felt really bad and ashamed for not even being able to control myself for 24 hours.

So I told my master what happenend and he was disappointed. As a punishment I had to do some writing...
Distinguished Member
Old

#08 - Becoming an Edging Toy - No touching

Posted 09-14-2020 at 12:26 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#08 No touching

The day started with morning edges as usual. Ive even been so horny the past few days that I even dont bother getting out of bed anymore. I just get straigt to edging my cock. Same story this morning. I did 30 wonderful edges, such a nice feeling to get my cock so wet with pre cum this early in the day ... I think the title of todays post already gave it away but ... if I had known how the day would progress, I probably would have edged a bit...
Distinguished Member
Old

#07 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Edge, edge, edge

Posted 09-13-2020 at 01:32 PM by Felix645
Updated 09-13-2020 at 09:26 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#07 Edge, edge, edge

Today, and the upcoming will be only edging and edging and edging.

I woke up today eager to edge. Since my master and I didnt get talk again last night, I just did my regular 15 morning edges.

Later I got a message from my master how todays and the upcoming days plan is. Today Im still required to edge 100 times. But starting the tomorrow the edges increase again by 10 each day until the weekend ... so up until 150...
Distinguished Member
Old

#06 - Becoming an Edging Toy - 100 edges

Posted 09-12-2020 at 06:58 AM by Felix645
Updated 09-13-2020 at 02:41 AM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#06 100 edges

Today the mile stone for 100 edges was to be beaten. Though with an addition from my master: half of the edges are to be done with my non dominant hand, and a whole 45 minutes of corner time to contemplate, that surely will be fun!

I woke up already a little bit. Because I am on a tighter time frame today (hence why this blog is released so soon) I though I got started right away. I got naked, pulled up my phone for timers, got...
Distinguished Member
Old

Interlude - Becoming an Edging Toy - Turn me on

Posted 09-12-2020 at 04:41 AM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

Interlude

Stuff I read that turn me on

I have something which Id like to show. Over the past couple years I collected some stuff related to edging and denial that really turned me on. Everytime Im reading those things I always crave more edging and denial. I collected these from various platforms, even this one. Maybe you even recognize some of the stuff! Some just represent a fantasy, for other I truely wish it happening to me.

If you'd...
Distinguished Member
Old

#05 - Becoming an Edging Toy - More Edging ... again

Posted 09-11-2020 at 02:33 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#05 More Edging ... again

Todays post is all about edging again!
Little extra info from yesterday. After I posted yesterdays blog my master ordered me to do another 10 edges, with only 5 second breaks this time, to be done right before going to bed! I guess he liked that idea from yesterdays blog! So I did, and I fired through them quickly, the whole thing only took 3-4 minutes. I did them on all fours which kinda always enforces my submissive...
Distinguished Member
Old

#04 - Becoming an Edging Toy - More Edging

Posted 09-10-2020 at 01:49 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#04 More Edging

As always the day started with doing morning edges. 40 edges to be exactly. Sadly I didnt had that much time this morning, so I only managed 12 edges. But that means another 28 edges later this day. I kinda liked it that way because today I though I take an opportunity.

I came home around 4 pm. And almost instantly got naked, why? Because I knew I was home alone for at least another 1,5 hours so I thought Id make this edging...
Distinguished Member