Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > b69

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Tables Were Turned

Posted 04-04-2017 at 01:36 PM by b69

Due to the recent denial I received from my Miss (3+ months) – without essentially any touch – it was time to obtain a penance for the on-going torture.

I lead her to the bedroom and turned her away from me so I was facing her back. I then slowly started to nibble her earlobes and kiss her neck. She started to quickly squirm, as I know this is something that gets her going. I then slowly removed her clothing and handed her two earplugs to put in her ears and a blindfold for her eyes. I then laid her on the bed and secured her hands and feet via our under bed bondage tethers. Once secured to the bed, I informed her, that she had tortured me too long and she deserved to know what it feels like. I then placed noise-canceling headphones to her ears.

I softly started to tickle her torso and legs; making sure to never touch her nipples or pussy. I was using a feather along with the tips of my fingers as I saw goose bumps appear on her skin; I also noticed her vagina getting puffier as she was being turned on. I then started using my tongue on her feet, toes, and slowly running it up her legs, paying attention to behind her knees. I then progressed further up her legs and acted like I was going to lick her pussy, but only to divert along her thighs. She was starting to rise up to meet my tongue, but was denied. I then took the feather and started tickling her nipples, as they were erect.

I then started to bite her lower lip softly, kiss under her neck, and lick the side of her neck up to the earphones. As I was doing this, I slowly reached to her nipples and tweaked them, to which, elicited a moan. I remained in this area for a good 10 minutes.

Now it was time for some light pain. I grabbed the ridding crop and swatted her pussy lips about 10 times. The lips were engorged with blood and provided a great target. Then 5 additional swats to the soles of each of her feet. Afterwards I took a pinwheel and slowly ran it up and down her feet, moving up her legs to her pussy. I softly rolled the wheel over her lips and down her pussy. This elicited a, “please stop that hurts.”

I then dropped to my knees and dove into her pussy with my tongue. She was soaking wet. I inserted one finger and moved it back in forth, focusing on her G-Spot as I licked and sucked her on clit. She was close to cumming. This was repeated approximately 10 times. All without her getting to orgasm. As she continued to plead to cum, I took an ice cube and slowly used the ice cube to play with her clit and insert it into her pussy, as it was time for her to “cool down.” As the ice cube melted, I started licking her pussy again and she quickly wanted to climax, which was denied.

I then removed the earphones and blindfold so she could watch and hear as I stroked to an orgasm. As I was cumming, I was taunting her that she could not cum. After cumming, I untied her and lead her to a corner in the room. I told her to kneel and look at the corner as she contemplated how wrong she was to deny me for so long. She spent approximately 10 minutes in the corner. Afterwards, she assured me that she will still use tease and denial, but not for such a long period of time. I kept her denied for the remainder of the week and then gave her three orgasms with my tongue. I love this woman!!!!!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1254 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    wow very nice! Would love to do this with Sam lol
  2. Old Comment
    Sam, I think my wife LOVED it. You might let Matt have a go.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matt: View Comment
    wow very nice! Would love to do this with Sam lol
    Hmmm, you would, would you....
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by b69 View Comment
    Sam, I think my wife LOVED it. You might let Matt have a go.
    Not sure about that... We will see... Maybe for a price..
  5. Old Comment
    Excellent blog and excellent story! I'm sure your wife will remember that day for the rest of her life. And won't keep you in chastity for so long next timel.
    Posted 04-11-2017 at 05:47 AM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline