Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

best, worst, most humiliating and most arousing tasks I've ever done

Posted 05-10-2020 at 12:56 PM by RainbowSky

Today my Master set me our first ever messy task. Unfortunately a lot of it had to be adapted. Whilst I am now currently sat in my bath with egg cracked on my head and shampooed into my hair, golden syrup and biscoff spread covering my tits and smushed grapes and golden syrup filling my latex leggings. I must write this blog entry, which is difficult when you have egg dripping in your eyes.

Honestly it is hard to find the worst task I've ever done. I suppose its those where somebody hasn't really put in my effort. Like wear your latex hood and spank your ass 10 times. Like they aren't the most imaginative and I don't have the greatest time performing them. In a different sense the worst that I've ever done purely from a length perspective was being in latex for two days straight in the middle of may/summer weather. The latex caused me to sweat so much, I was sleeping in it, exercising in it, and it just was generally so hot, sticky, disgusting and a bit difficult in terms of completing. Many times I feel as though I wanted to quit.

The best, humiliating and most arousing are all the same. Mostly because it was inventive, challenged me, but also because I get very aroused by being humiliated it meant those two were the same. It happened at uni and involved going to the local cinema in a very revealing outfit. Underneath my coat all I was wearing was an almost see-through mesh dress with bondage hood. It was slightly darker at my chest and butt but not by much. When we got to the cinema we took our seats on the very long back row, right in the middle where people would see me as they came up the stairs to the seats. I was then made to spread my legs and hitch up the dress so it just barely covered my pussy. There were 12 other movie-goers and I was so humiliated that they could potentially see my exposed pussy, which in turn was making my highly aroused and wet. You can view the full blog here. It pushed my public limit probably further than I would have liked but it was a challenge and I was proud of achieving it.

So that is my best, worst, most humiliating and most arousing tasks. To be fair three are all the same but they were definitely those things (although humiliating might be this bath one now).
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1089 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments