Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Brett Favre

Posted 01-05-2011 at 09:47 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

What a creepy man. For anyone who doesn't know what I am talking about (or even if you do), you should check out this Taiwanese Animation video explaining the situation. It does a great job doing so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UQX1...layer_embedded
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 1 of my random babble!

Posted 01-04-2011 at 02:57 PM by lilysmaster
Updated 01-04-2011 at 11:32 PM by lilysmaster

I figured since I can not think of anything better to talk about I will just do a daily, maybe twice a day blog of my thoughts. I mean that is what it is suppose to be about right?

Anyways, first off thank you to everyone that posted on my first entry. I feel welcomed.

I have noticed over my life I have this habit of micro-managing. I have noticed that I have started to do it on gD as well and don't want to become hated by mods for doing it. So if any mods could enlighten
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

California Dreaming

Posted 01-03-2011 at 11:07 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

California Dreamin' on such a winter's day

I have never been to California. To be perfectly honest, I really had no desire at all. But now, all of a sudden, I want to head there. And if not there, somewhere west. I have been stuck in the cold and boring for WAY to long. I want to do something exciting in my life. I want to try something new. I want some adventures in my life. This has been a good break from school. And while yes, not everything has fallen my way, it has been very...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Being noticed!

Posted 01-03-2011 at 08:25 PM by lilysmaster

Every try to become more known or accepted?

My goal for 2011 is to become more known on gD, for some reason I feel like I am going to fail at it. I try to actively post helpful/on topic material. I just don't feel like anyone "knows" me yet, so meh.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 2.29 average.

People

Posted 01-03-2011 at 04:17 PM by Tiger

This blog is just for me to vent my frustrations. Don't bother reading it.

I have a huge whole in my heart, making me very upset. My grandma died a few months ago of cancer and I miss her dearly. My uncle died yesterday, the morning after his birthday, of a rare degenerative disease. I miss him too. I just graduated from college a few weeks ago and now I have to find a job. I have been going to school since I was 3, for 21 years and I am used to it. I want to go back to school. I am not...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Just Saw Dr. Who for the first time...

Posted 01-01-2011 at 03:07 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

WELL I just saw my very first Dr. Who . It was this one with a girl named Amy and the Doctor and when they went to the past and met Vincent Van Gogh! I loved it extremely Especially at the end when he took Vincent to see the future and how amazingly happy the man was. I nearly cried when I saw it :3
ANYWAYS I will be watching this more and more when I get the chance
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Name change and things

Posted 01-01-2011 at 02:58 PM by Dare861

So, I would hope that if you're reading this blog, you'd have noticed that I've changed my getDare name from DareDude861 to Dare861.

The reason for this is simple. For the past few months, bordering on a year, I have been hiding the fact that I am transgendered from getDare. This was causing me stress and making me lose interest in the site. I've decided I can no longer hide who I am.

What the hell does "Transgender" mean?

It can mean a few things....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized