Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 7 votes, 2.71 average.

Why Unicorns Are Better Than Ponies.

Posted 07-14-2019 at 11:39 AM by IceMaiden

AM gave me this topic a while ago to write about, I just forgot to post it until now.

Unicorns are known worldwide to be beautiful mysterious creatures. They are usually white with a gleaming mane and coat and symbolise purity and truth. Unicorns will pierce liars hearts with their horns. Although they are usually shown as white they can also be black or brown or even gold! Have you ever seen a gold pony? Nope! A pony doesn’t even have a horn! Nor does it symbolise anything special and quite frankly some are really ugly and scraggly looking. Have you ever seen an ugly unicorn? I thought not.

A pony may be strong but it is nowhere near as strong as a unicorn. It is said a unicorn can easily kill an elephant it is so powerful and strong. Can you imagine a pony killing an elephant? It would simply get trampled to death. When chased a unicorn never tires, although if someone with a pure heart goes by it is said they will meekly fall to the ground and place their head in the person’s lap which then brings them luck (See further down on luck.) . A pony tires quickly, brays at almost everyone and there are no known sources where a pony has brought joy and luck.

Unicorns are pure. So pure that only a virgin sitting under a tree naked has the power to capture a unicorn. Anyone can capture a pony. If you put a pony and a unicorn side by side which one looks more pure and beautiful? Which one would be more sought after? The unicorn.

Ponies eat a lot. And it costs a lot to feed them. Unicorns don’t need to eat at all! They may choose to eat grass or hay but they do not actually need food. They absorb their energy from the sun and although it is not proven it is thought to be through their horns. A pony has no horn, doesn’t do well in heat and eats a huge amount.

Entirely white unicorns bring luck and joy to anyone who is lucky enough to touch it. A person who touches one will be happy for the rest of their life and never encounter bad luck. Touching a pony does nothing except make your hands stink.

In the past unicorn horns were used to cure ailments and diseases and were sold for fortunes. What has a pony ever cured? Do you know of a pony who has made someone a billionaire a hundred times over? I didn’t think so.

Unicorns live for thousands of years and are the most noble of animals. When someone mentions purity, innocence, strength, luck and joy you immediately think of a unicorn. When someone mentions a pony you think of a small stumpy smelly animal that can’t do anything beyond pull a small cart or carry small children. Ponies live for only 30-40 years and extremely few of them make it to 40 and beyond.

Unicorns have long been worshipped and adored and are even mentioned in the old testament no fewer than 8 times. Unicorns have been present on coins in the 1400’s and is Scotland’s emblem as well as being recognised in the USA as unicorn day on April 9th each year. Scotland celebrates unicorn day on the same date each year. Ponies have never made their way onto money coins, are not recognised as noble animals and there is no such thing as national pony day!

So there you have it. Unicorns are always better than ponies.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1843 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Touching a pony does nothing except make your hands stink.
    This made me laugh!
  2. Old Comment
    very cute blog, goad to see you writing