Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Rate this Entry

Am I Sissy?

Posted 06-25-2019 at 03:54 PM by PrincessJessica

Am I Sissy?

This may seem like the start of a very short blog. I clearly enjoy feminisation and am only really known by my chosen girl name within kink friendly communities like this. I wear panties to bed each night and for at least half the week, love orgasm denial and am keen at chastity (as soon as I get a good fitting device which could arrive as early as tomorrow). However, I've never really felt like a “sissy” somehow.

Indeed before my last Mistress, the thought wouldn’t have really occurred to me. I’d really only cross-dressed for the odd dares and hadn’t given much thought to pushing that further other than being curious about it and keen on the humiliation aspect. I soon realised that I really love it! From the escape it provides from my regular life my providing another “role” to perform but mainly the humiliation & fun I get where performing that role.

However, I don’t take it to the same level as some other people who take sissification as a lifestyle choice rather than a kink. I don’t wear female clothing in areas where I’m likely to be seen and I’m happy with the disconnect with my kink life and normal life, even if the lines get a little blurry with hidden things like wearing panties. I like having things as compartmentalised and neat as possible.

I’m also uncomfortable having an assumed submissive role to everyone which seems to be the norm (if Tumblr and the like can be believed anyway). I’m far more submissive than dominant but do like constructing a task for others and occasionally flexing my sadistic muscles. Being a switch, even to the degree I am, seems incompatible with being a sissy.

That being said I wouldn’t object to being called a “sissy” and do still get turned a little when called it. I sometimes worry that my part-time sissy status might be stepping on the toes of “true” sissies who are able to take their journey further than me (perhaps all the way to the point of crossing into transgendering which isn’t something I’m interested in). Like most identity markers it seems the desire to put a vast array of descriptors into one neat box doesn’t work for everyone.

So am I a sissy? It all depends what you mean by “sissy” but I certainly wouldn’t object to being called one. I prefer to think of my main kinks as feminisation, particularly as I enjoy switching (which has been kinda awkward at times with my new username ) but perhaps that’s just me and my particular interpretation of “sissification”. Either way, I don’t worry too much about it, I enjoy what I enjoy so put me in whatever box you want (preferably one with plenty of panties, frilly skirts but short on orgasms)

(This blog is totally undermined as I’m in no touch for the week, wearing panties with a very pink body stocking on )

As a bonus, I'm very nervously posting a full face of my "feminised" face using faceapp which I may change my avatar to. I'm uncomfortable showing my full face normally but I am in disguise and doubt I could ever apply makeup this well (although I'm still vaguely recognisable so this could end up getting deleted).

Views 1873 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very relatable :-)

I definitely don't consider myself a full-time sissy - I have to be in the mood for it. In that sense feminization is a better term, but actually even that is pushing it. I like wearing dresses and padded bras and nighties. I shave my legs and crotch (and recently, my armpits and chest) but I don't wear wigs or do make-up. I don't pass in the slightest, and that's fine, I just like the clothes.

Yet I do call myself a sissy in my signature. Mostly because it's an easy label. People see sissy, and they relate it to many things I like or want to do more with. Crossdressing, feminization, sissygasms, etc.

But I don't go out seeking humiliation as a dolled up bimbo, or dressing up for a mistress. So by some standards, I'm not a sissy at all...

Screw it :-)
  2. Old Comment
    Your own definition is very fine. If you consider yourself a sissy, then you are, no matter how others define it.

Thanks for sharing.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Mostly because it's an easy label
    This. Princess Jessica does that a lot too, it's easy short-hand that accurately enough describes her kinks to most people. Given the full opportunity though (like this blog) she wouldn't call it myself though.

(Already wimped out of having that as her avatar, it freaks her out too much she thinks seeing it plastered all over GetDare )
    Posted 06-26-2019 at 03:12 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Fascinating. i totally get what you mean though, about the way 'sissy' is used across the internets and how people appear to interpret it.

Being late to this particular post i can only echo the idea that the term is undergoing definition, there's no set one yet. Perhaps there never will be. If you want to use the term, and if you can stomach it, maybe you can hire... the A- wait, where was i? Oh, yeah, if you want to use the term: use it. Colonise it. Affect the definition.

Shame about not using your image as an avatar, it's perfectly lovely!

Connie