Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average.

1000th post!!! Want to hear me cum?

Posted 12-30-2017 at 08:18 PM by Butterfly
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:31 PM by Butterfly

As I was posting in LPV's denial thread this week, I realized that I was quickly approaching 1000 posts on getDare. I honestly never thought I would see this day. I have been on getDare for 4 years now and I really don't post in the threads very often. However, making sure that LPV got 6 months denial was a great cause!

I wanted to do something BIG! Something that would push me, something that I have never done before.

So .... for my 1000th post I decided to give people the opportunity to not only hear me cum. but to hear a play session between Asslvr and I. This is something we have never done! The way it worked was, if the post reached 1000 responses, the people of getDare would get a 15 minute recording.

Asslvr threw in two bonuses as well:
1) If we had 200 posts with the word "ICE" in it, he would use ice on me while we played.
AND
2) If we had a certain number of posts with either song lyrics, jokes or rhymes/poems in it, I would post some photos. The first photo, a tame one, would be unlocked at 150. A second, riskier photo would be unlocked at 250 and a third, kink talk only photo would be released at 350.

Well, in a record breaking (ok, so I don't know if this is true or not, but it sounds good) 19 hours, we managed to get to 1000 responses! I couldn't believe it! I still can't really.

AND both bonuses were achieved.

So ... as promised ....

drum roll please ...
(actually it really isn't needed since my heart beating provides enough of a soundtrack to make this reveal dramatic)

Here is the recording:
https://soundcloud.com/butterfly-cm/...etdare/s-HIf54
*FYI, there are two parts! A 3 minute and then a 12 minute*

One other stipulation of the thread was that the three members who posted the most in the thread, would be allowed to help choose some form of torture to be included in the recording.

Those three people were:

Wedgiebondagebabe - Spreader Bar
Sain - Trivia questions while being teased
Alias (with the help of Evermore) - Tickling

THREE PHOTOS
A bunch of bonus photos were also added to my album

1) A photo from a heavy handed spanking session last night

2) A very neat perspective through my glass dildo of our play session today.

3) A picture of my nipple trapped in my new claw clamps.
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/picture...ctureid=104165

A small report:
The entire session, including prep, and clean up, actually took us close to 2 hours to complete. We started by putting down lots of towels and blankets on the bed since we knew that the ice would get everything pretty wet.

Next, Asslvr started to tie my ankles to the spreader bar and then put my hand in the restraints that we leave tied to our headboard. At this point I was getting super nervous. I kinda felt like crying. I was just trying to breathe.

Asslvr got me warmed up with the wand and the silicone dildo and then did a few audio checks to find the best place to make the recording.

And then it was time to start.

I was so freaking nervous!

Asslvr started easy and put the wand to my clit. I tried my hardest to not make any noises, but as he slipped the silicone dildo inside me, I just couldn't hold it back. After an edge, Asslvr assaulted me without notice and tickled me!

I am kinda glad that he did this so soon because it was the part that I was most worried about. I really was helpless to stop it, but I sure did try. My feet, spreader bar attached, were flailing, and you might even be able to hear me kicking him if you listen for it. He was pretty good at dodging it though.

After a short pause, he started again with the wand and dildo and then it was time to answer Friends trivia questions for Sain. I don't know why, but I found myself giggling at this part. I was so worried about not making funny noises, but also about trying to get the questions right, that I just had a nervous giggle.

I thought Asslvr was going to let me cum at this point, but the jerk stopped the vibe. I think you will probably hear me grunting at him in the recording.

And lastly, it was time for ice. Gah! I knew I would make the weirdest noises at this point.

Asslvr started by putting the ice around my ... princess parts. He gently touched the outside, and let it drip on me for a few seconds before he slipped it inside. The cold achiness of it inside me is so intense.

You might also hear me squeal a few times, this is because when my muscles contract as I get close to orgasm, it makes cold water gush out of me and ... well ... it is cold!

The orgasm at the end was amazing. I think it lasts about a whole minute and I was getting pretty close to a second one as Asslvr stopped everything.

It really was a lot of fun. I will never EVER listen to the recording, but I do hope you enjoy it. The thought of everybody listening makes me both nauseous, anxious and horny.

A huge thank you to everybody who made this possible!

Views 1919 Comments 15
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 15

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The sound link didn't work for me, but love love love the pictures and your report <3
  2. Old Comment
    It should be fixed now. Let me know!
  3. Old Comment
    As usual you are amazing, but I had the same results with the audio. The pictures are glorious though and a promise is a promise.

*EDIT: THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND INCREDIBLE. THANKY YOU FOR SHARING IT WITH ALL OF US!!!!!!!*
    Posted 12-30-2017 at 08:40 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline
    Updated 12-30-2017 at 08:59 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe
  4. Old Comment
    I have two new favorite sounds. Your moan is lovely#1 and two omg your laugh is so so adorable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!!
  5. Old Comment
    Wow...that was hot! I wish the recording was longer! Your giggling at the end was so sexy! But come on! You have to listen to it at least once! This has got to be my number 1 Thread/Blog/dare/task/ of the year!
  6. Old Comment
    Thank you everybody for your kindness and support. This was super hard for me to post.

@Nolimitz - The laughing is at the end of the first recording, so you may have missed the second, longer recording.
  7. Old Comment
    Everyone's support to make 1000 posts happen in 19hrs is staggering! All the special people know who they are!

Butterfly, you're so brave to not only suggest this thread but to let yourself be pushed this far outside your comfort zone.
    I love you so much and you should be immensely proud!

Plus, I got to have a LOT of fun making the recording!
  8. Old Comment
    I did miss the second recording! I can't believe I thought that first part was it! I just listened to it now... I've also now messed up my denial lol... God, that was amazing! There's something about your "Ergh!" when Asslvr turned your vibe off that I love! Thank you so much for sharing this with us all Butterfly! Now hurry up and do another 1000 posts so we can have another recording of you! Hehe
  9. Old Comment
    I loved your moaning and the frustrated sounds you made when asslvr removed the wand. And the begging "please". And the ice sounds you made. And the tickling part near the beginning (thanks alias and Eevee, I never would have thought of requesting that).

Its very satisfying to see one of my crazy ideas/fantasies actually being used. I thought asslvr did a good job of incorporating the questions into the session, and enjoyed Butterfly complaining after she got them all right and asslvr removed the wand anyway.

So many good things about that recording! Thanks Butterfly and Asslvr!
  10. Old Comment
    I've only listened to part 1. Not sure I could make it through part 2 without getting carried away myself!
    Posted 12-31-2017 at 06:01 AM by Gingerminger83 Gingerminger83 is offline
  11. Old Comment
    I have no words!

This was awesome and one of the best if not the very best of all recordings I've ever heard.

The pictures are great too, wonder if I'm allowed to save any

The audio was fun, esp trivia/giggling part, but most of all such a turn-on (for me at least)

Wonder if the second orgasm at the end did happen and was not recorded or asslvr was just mean...

Thank you so much for it all!!
  12. Old Comment
    Very nice. Especially enjoyed the tickling/giggling. Congrats!
  13. Old Comment
    I listened to part 2. This may not be the point but those trivia questions were tough. Id have got 2 out of 5 i think so well done on your knowledge!
    Posted 01-02-2018 at 01:55 AM by Gingerminger83 Gingerminger83 is offline
  14. Old Comment
    This was so great and totally adorable!!!!!
    Posted 01-03-2018 at 11:20 AM by Doux et vivant Doux et vivant is offline
  15. Old Comment
    Lovely upload butterfly and congratulations on so many posts! I absolutely love that 2nd picture its so artsy, naughty and passes the rules all at the same time!