Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Things I learned in chat today

Posted 04-01-2019 at 03:11 PM by Butterfly

Today I needed some major cheering up. I got some sad news while I was chatting away in chat. Not only was everybody super supportive, but things turned very silly and it really helped me stop focusing on being overwhelmingly sad. With their help, I was able to get through the rest of my work day.

I wanted to share some of the life lessons that I learned today:

Quote:
Life pro tip, be careful what you insert into holes in your body you may not be able to easily remove.
Quote:
Also be careful what holes you insert your body parts into
Quote:
Chocolate should always be inserted orally and often
Quote:
Never put a penis into a blender.
Quote:
Life lesson #419... Your nostrils are a bad place to store vast quantities of sneezing powder for shipment.
Quote:
Never put jam in a toaster!
Quote:
Never use your testicles as golf balls.
Quote:
or even somebody else's testicles!
Quote:
And likewise never use golf balls as testicles
Quote:
Life lesson 9811 paragraph 2: If you're sucking on your girlfriend's nipples, "oh mummy" is the wrong thing to say. Always.
Quote:
Kink life lesson #21: Never use a sharpened pencil to sound someone.
Quote:
CBT lesson 101 don't use hot chilli sauce no matter what the punishment for not doing it is.
Quote:
Kink life lesson 76: Even if your girlfriend is acting like a slut, it's not very proper to ask a waiter in a fancy restaurant for a glass of hot cum for her to drink, no matter how many times she says she wants it.
Quote:
Life lesson 159: Invest in a sex doll. If they ever feel depressed and down, you can perk them right up with the pump from your bike -- Tim Minchin.
Quote:
and let's not forget.... never eat yellow snow, if you want to taste piss, ask someone very nicely.
But really, the biggest lesson I learned from chat today is that getDare really is my home and the people here are my family. I really don't know what I would do without this place.

And of course ....

Laughter really is the best medicine

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1940 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The last one is my favorite. We all know you go to the store and ask the first person there. Or you can go to the toilets and find one that wasn't flushed and taste that piss.

In all seriousness, glad you got cheered up. We all want you to be a happy Butterfly.
  2. Old Comment
    Learning is fun when you know how!
  3. Old Comment
    Hehe good lighthearted blog
  4. Old Comment
    I'm sad that you feel sad but it's always good to have some humor medicine. A wise person ones said "the total absence of humor renders life impossible", and I think that's very true.
  5. Old Comment
    Some of these had me absolutely loling. What a wonderful place getDare can be, especially when you're feeling low. Big cuddles to you my lovely x

Ps: RIP chocolate bunny.
  6. Old Comment
    I'm glad you got some cheering up! ♡
    Posted 04-02-2019 at 02:47 AM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Life lesson 9811 paragraph 2: If you're sucking on your girlfriend's nipples, "oh mummy" is the wrong thing to say. Always.-
    Nothing wrong with this