Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Essay - Why I am a slut (1500 words)

Posted 05-01-2012 at 11:48 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Tags essay, slut

I know that I sometimes look very slutty because of the way I dress. I have large breasts and they make it very easy to appear slutty, because they make unwanted appearances and every top becomes a low-cut top. If I want to dress like a slut I wear a tight or low-cut top so my breasts are very visible, and a short skirt or shorts. I have a few short skirts and they all look slutty to varying degrees. I have one that barely covers my pussy which I wear around the house for humiliation dares (it would...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 12

Posted 05-01-2012 at 11:46 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

On day 12 I did a punishment sent to me by PM

I would like you to, in no less than 500 words for each, describe why you are a slut. That means dressing, mannerisms and sexual encounters. Each of those is a different section and deserves its own 500 word paragraph. Be very descriptive. If you go over 500 words, you'll get bonus points.

You are to be naked and on your knees as you type it, if not possible naked, standing with your legs as far apart as you can. For
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 10

Posted 04-28-2012 at 08:04 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

On day 10 I wrote another essay. This particular task had been assigned to me a while before and I'd been thinking about how to approach it.

1. You will begin writing essays every three days in your detention time. You will post them in a blog you start on this site. The essay topics will be chosen by the first person to comment on the blog with a topic for you. Each essay must be 750 words minimum. Topic one: What is the best way to "reform" a slut?

2. You will
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 9; Essay: My dark fantasy

Posted 04-28-2012 at 05:00 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

On day 9 my punishment required me to write an essay describing my darkest fantasy. Now I have quite a few of these so I chose one I thought about recently. I wrote this wearing just a bra and panties.

----

My dark fantasy

I have a lot of these floating around, but I’ll tell you about a random one. Dark is a fairly subjective term, so what seems dark to you may be totally tame to me, or of course vice versa. This is one fantasy I’ve had for a while....
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Essay: Why I deserve to be punished

Posted 04-25-2012 at 04:50 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

I deserve to be punished because I have been lazy and unappreciative. I should be grateful that I have access to such a wonderful education; instead, I am wasting my time on unimportant things and I am neglecting my studies. I have the intellect and the opportunity to do a fantastic degree, and yet I am not giving it even half the attention it needs. I need to be taught to work much harder than I am right now, and I need to learn that there is no excuse for being so lazy.

I need to be...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 5

Posted 04-25-2012 at 01:21 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Today's detention involved a writing task.
I want an exactly 1000 word essay on why you are a slut, in the traditional 5 paragraph essay format. You will only have the one hour to write this, and for every minute outside that hour that it takes you, you will hit yourself with a ruler once on each tit, your ass, and your cunt.
I am pleased to report that it only took me half an hour, so no spanks were earned. The essay I wrote is fairly long, so I'll post it in a separate entry.
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 4

Posted 04-24-2012 at 08:54 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Day 4

After day 3's whopping 680 spanks, my ass was still reminding me of my painful detention session. I was starting to feel a little regret at starting this in the first place. However, I refuse to quit something once I've committed myself to it, so I resolved to carry on with my month of pain and humiliation.

Earlier in the day I realised that I had forgotten to complete one of my tasks from day one. I was supposed to hold two coins to the wall with my nipples for thirty...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized