Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Day 10

Posted 04-28-2012 at 08:04 AM by MsX

On day 10 I wrote another essay. This particular task had been assigned to me a while before and I'd been thinking about how to approach it.

1. You will begin writing essays every three days in your detention time. You will post them in a blog you start on this site. The essay topics will be chosen by the first person to comment on the blog with a topic for you. Each essay must be 750 words minimum. Topic one: What is the best way to "reform" a slut?

2. You will drink 5 large glasses of water before each detention period and may not pee til after. If you pee during detention you will remain wearing whatever you peed in and mention it at the top of your Blog. You will receive a punishment for it the next day.

3. You will not make a single sound out of your mouth during detention. If you do then you will end detention with 25 spankings per cheek for every sound made.

4. Just like the slutty school girl you are you will have something in your ass throughout detention "hiding it" from the teacher.

I started by getting into my usual schoolgirl uniform and having a nice long drink of water - 5 glasses' worth, in fact. I had gone to the toilet just before detention and I hoped it would be enough to tide me over. I also pulled out my butt plug, lubed it up and inserted it into my ass. I always enjoy the feeling; this time was no different.

I began to write my essay. It took me about 45 minutes to write, as I wanted to express myself very clearly. I was getting quite turned on as I recounted the ways to reform a slut which I thought were appropriate. I kept imagining myself undergoing to punishments and following the rules which I had described. I was quite wet by the end of it, and I wanted more than anything to touch myself, but I knew I did not have permission, so I restrained myself.

I had also received another dare by PM, and this was a good length to fill the remaining time.

Lower your jeans and underwear and go to the corner for five minutes while thinking about your spanking. Then bend over a chair and give yourself a good spanking, at least 30 on each side, so that your ass is red and sore...Now stand in the corner for five more minutes...!

I lowered the skirt and panties I was wearing and stood in my slut corner for five minutes. I was starting to feel the pressure on my bladder quite strongly and was willing the time to go by quickly! After five very long minutes, I bent over my chair and spanked my ass with a ruler, 30 times on each side. My ass was indeed red and sore!

Now of course I was desperate to use the toilet by this time. Those last five minutes in the corner were torture, and they were made even worse by the fact that I had cried out once near the end of my spanking. And I managed to make it worse by crying out again during the 50 punishment spanks, so that meant another 50. Thankfully I shut up this time!

I was almost sure that my bladder wouldn't be able to last the entire time, but somehow I managed it. The moment the detention was finished I raced to the bathroom - the relief was amazing!

I felt that this detention was effective. It's difficult to concentrate with a plug in your ass, a rapidly filling bladder and the instruction not to make a sound, so I had a good challenge. I'd like to try the bladder challenge again sometime. Drop me a comment/PM if you want to suggest my next essay.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2763 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments