Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Ramblings of a Nymphet
Old

I hate my pussy

Posted 07-13-2018 at 08:30 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 07-13-2018 at 08:50 AM by lilith_

I guess this could be a super long post but I don't have the energy to write that much. What I wanted to say is that the toy arrived, I was so excited to use it because I would finally cum after 3 months, but nope.

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

The vibrations are good and it seems like a nice toy that could give a lot of orgasms, but my pussy is dead. Ever since I started taking that fucking antidepressant I cannot feel anything at all. I don't even get wet
Posted in Rants
Old

I still play with toys!

Posted 07-12-2018 at 02:14 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 07-12-2018 at 03:12 PM by lilith_

I bought a toy! It is a very pink toy, it is looooong and it even speaks! It says "brrrrrr brrrrrr brrrrrrrrrr brrrrrr"!!! I can't wait to hold my toy! It was supposed to be between my legs today but it seems like it is having a long, difficult trip But I am going to take extra good care of it when it arrives! I am going to hug it all day (just not with my arms ) and I'm gonna let it speak to me its strange brrrrrbrrrrrrbrrrrrrr language! I can't wait to be best friends with my new toy,...
Posted in Kinky me
Old

"What are you looking for?"

Posted 07-11-2018 at 12:31 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

I am not looking for a sub

I am not looking for a slave

I am not looking for a Dom

I am not looking for a Daddy

I am not looking for a Master

"Why not?"
Because I don't want to!!!! And that's all that matters!!!!!! TAKE! NO! FOR! AN! ANSWER! AND! SHOVE! IT! UP! YOUR! ASS!

I don't look. I am blind. Go awaaaaaaayyyyyyyy
Posted in Rants
Old

It's embarrassing to admit this, but....

Posted 07-07-2018 at 10:01 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

I don't know if you have read my thread about not being able to cum. It's because of this new antidepressant that messes with my "flower" I don't even think about cumming so it's not that big of a deal. I'd love to cum but it's not like a desperate need.

But....I just realized how convenient this would be if I had a Dom! I might not have one now but who knows what may happen in months from now. Not having to think about my own pleasure and only caring about his must be the
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Kinky bed time (report)

Posted 07-07-2018 at 05:25 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Tags dare, report

EXAMS ARE OVER! Do you know what this means?! I get to do nothing all day!!! And that sucks, right? So I decided to do one more dare from my threa (that you can find here.

This is the dare that I received:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Blue View Post
Hey there, Lilith. I'm sorry to hear you are feeling sad. Hopefully this cheers you up a little:

1. Get naked and write "SLUT" across your breasts in pink washable marker.

2. Put on a sexy revealing outfit. Apply makeup/jewelry
Old

Done being dominant (kind of)

Posted 07-07-2018 at 04:48 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

I think my online dominant days are long gone. I don't get that much out of it anymore. Well, it's amusing and all but it doesn't turn me on sexually. The only times I get turned on is when it is with a girl, but then again I don't always have those dominant glimpses and it also depends on the other person and how good we get along.

Now real life domination is a whole other thing. I don't like dominanting guys in real life. I prefer submitting to them. But I just cannot say no to a cute
Posted in Kinky me
Old

Sisters

Posted 07-07-2018 at 03:05 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

One of the best experiences I have had in BDSM is having a sister. This is maybe what I miss the most of being in a poly relationship. A sister is someone who gets you. Your kinky and your vanilla side. Someone who is always there, no matter if you're having a shit day or if you just want a face between your legs. Someone with whom you share your best moments in life, your orgasms (when and if you're allowed to), your makeup, your clothes and your fluids.

I love this dynamic so much.