Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Ramblings of a Nymphet
Old

Rant about an old ""slave"" I had

Posted Today at 04:21 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated Today at 04:24 AM by lilith_

Sure, there are a lot of talks about fake Masters, but there is a whole other different thing called fake slaves. Those can be equally annoying and make you wanna give up kink for good. So far I've only met this kind of """"slaves""" online. Let me tell you a little story about my encounter with one of these.

This happened a while ago, and to this day I find myself thinking about this particular person and I get pissed off. Not exactly at him but at how
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Rants
Old

Shame in BDSM

Posted 09-18-2018 at 03:58 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

~ This blog contains TRIGGER WARNINGS so if you don't want to read about intense stuff delete this tab ~

Shame is a feeling that I struggle with a lot. I might be open here about my thoughts and all that but that's because I'm anonymous and it feels good to blog about these things without my real name appearing next to it. In real life things are a little different.

Generally I feel ashamed for a lot of things. I'm ashamed of the fact that I can't sleep with other
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Random thoughts
Old

Anal + Lilith = LOVE

Posted 09-14-2018 at 12:41 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 09-14-2018 at 03:41 PM by lilith_

My pussy is completely useless and there is no point at all in fucking it sooo my interested has moved a little further behind, to my BUTT. A little backstory here, it's been more than 2 years since I've enjoyed anal and even if I have tried it, it was very stressful and ugh. But not anymore!

My butt and I get along very well now. We have
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy New Year!!!!!

Posted 09-13-2018 at 12:11 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Tags personal

For me every September a new year starts. Maybe it's because for 20 years of my life September meant a new school year? Maybe. But in my eyes that's how it is

THIS YEAR SUCKED. Okay it had some good moments but mostly it was shit. Where do I begin???

This year had two D/s relationships that BOTH failed for different reasons, it had a funeral, many
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Reasons why I am 14

Posted 09-13-2018 at 03:54 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 09-13-2018 at 04:47 AM by lilith_

- The biggest fangirl of Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears but also Blink 182, Green Day, My Chemical Romance and all that cool stuff.

- LANA, MELANIE, MARINA, GOD-FUCKING-DAMMIT!!!!!!

- High school outfits, hates homework, can't understand math, is easily distracted.

- Teacher kink.

- Still reads fanfiction and has no shame for it.

- Can spend hours listening to interviews of favorite celebrities.

- Lollipops, bubblegums,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Kinky me
Old

Lilith Bratyen, Queen of the Seven Forums

Posted 09-12-2018 at 02:17 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 09-18-2018 at 03:06 AM by lilith_

I am Lilith Bratborn, of House Bratyen, Rightful heir to the Getdarian Throne, Queen of the Seven Forums of Getdaros. the Kinktalkar, and the First Royal Court. I am the Mother of Buttsluts, the Bimbo of the Great Pink Sea, the Unmatched and Breaker of Balls. The Khaleesi, Lilith Bratyen.

That pretty much says everything about me and anything further would be redundancy. Now
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tea party with demons (September Writing Contest)

Posted 09-09-2018 at 09:57 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

I wake up and I am drowning but not in water. The taste of blood triggers that part of my brain that has been locked away but soon I realize that I am only biting my lips.

I stand up and pour myself some alcohol. Demons are always put to sleep when the smell of alcohol embraces you. I know, I promised I'd change my ways, you don't like my habits and you think that my hair is always messy. That my clothes are too dirty and that my skin looks rotten. My demons like my hair and my clothes.
getDare Sweetheart