Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Ramblings of a Nymphet
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.00 average.

Little?

Posted 02-10-2019 at 04:18 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Tags ddlg, middle

I knew I was a middle. It doesn't really feel like it is a role that I take on, because it is simply who I am. I don't feel any different at all from when I was 16, I still am the overly horny, bratty, bossy piece of shit that I was back then. I still get excited when I listen to the music that I used to listen to back then, I still am obsessed with tv shows, singers and actors. I still spend hours watching interviews on youtube, reading fanfiction and daydream of a life with Dean Winchester as my Daddy....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Random thoughts
Old
Rating: 24 votes, 3.17 average.

Open letter to those who downvote my blogs.

Posted 01-09-2019 at 08:15 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Am I really that important to you that you have to spend so much time of your life (3 months!!!) to downvote literally everything that I have ever posted on my blog? Do I really mean so much to a complete stranger that you have to waste so. much. time. on me? I don't know if you are indeed a team of people or just one sad person with no life and 5 accounts but this is getting tiring.

It might be funny to you to mess with me but I assure you it is NOT funny to me. I've been trying to ignore
Distinguished Member
Posted in Rants
Old
Rating: 14 votes, 2.14 average.

I want a second Dom but I can't have him

Posted 01-02-2019 at 10:27 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Why is it always so hard to figure out how to begin a blog? Anyways...

I have been looking for a second Dom for a while now. Well, I haven't been actively looking for more than a month, but you know what I mean. My Dom is really busy with work, his other relationships and life in general, so I feel like I also need one more person in my life.

But I am such a fucking difficult person. I can't seem to feel close to anyone and if I don't feel close then I can't submit. It's
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 2.23 average.

Friendly reminders!

Posted 12-27-2018 at 12:23 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Drink water!
Eat well!
Smile, laugh and make jokes!
Hug your pets!
Take your medicine!
Have an orgasm! (if you're allowed)
Doms don't need to have muscles to be badass!
Dommes don't need to be tall to be badass!
Littles don't need to be young or small!
Don't let anyone kink shame you!
Be creative!
Nap!
Eat fruits!
Eat pussy!
Suck lollipops!
Suck dick!
Compliment someone you appreciate!
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 30 votes, 2.60 average.

Nudity, sex work and confidence

Posted 12-26-2018 at 07:52 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

I know I will probably get a lot of hate for this. I'm also pretty sure the 2-3 people who vote all of my writings with 1 star will now become 10+! Hell, I might even get banned if I don't say that THIS IS NOT A PROMOTION OF MY SERVISES. This is just me being proud of myself. If it's against the rules please delete this instead of me

Tumblr helped me so much accept my body and be comfortable in my skin. All the pictures that I used to post there, all the attention they were drawing,
Distinguished Member
Posted in Kinky me
Old
Rating: 26 votes, 2.69 average.

When your mother sees your nudes

Posted 12-16-2018 at 01:16 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

My mother and I always had a bad relationship. To others it seems like we just hate each other and I would probably agree with them. Lately we have started trying to get a little closer, so in my attempt to appear a little more pleasant to her I offered to give her my old laptop now that I have a new one. This way she wouldn't have to spend money on a new one and everyone would be happy. She was indeed very excited and she came home to pick it up.

When she came there were some few programs
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 2.24 average.

The reasons why you don't see me around

Posted 12-09-2018 at 03:07 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Tags personal

If you have noticed I am not very active anymore. That is because of various reasons. The truth is that the last weeks have been shit. I am really really apathetic and I don't do anything at all. I am bored of everything and I don't feel horny. Getdare bores me, homework bores me, work bores me, life bores me.

I just got prescribed a new medication that makes me feel like a total zombie, sure yeah I don't feel anxiety or have flashbacks but I also don't feel any excitement, happiness or
Distinguished Member