Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

First Mistake Made

Posted 04-05-2018 at 01:34 AM by pixi

I always kept bugging Sir to give me some rules to follow as I am a person who likes things to be systematic and uncertainty messes me up. Untill last night Sir didn't really give me many rules other than the normal ones which I believe are common for almost every sub, but last night after me requesting it for weeks, Sir decided to give me a few more rules.
1. Always sleep naked. (except on my periods when I am allowed the privilege to wear panties)
2. Dry hump the pillow for 10 min before...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The biggest hint that I seriously need to start exercising.

Posted 02-14-2018 at 01:46 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 02-14-2018 at 01:49 AM by lilith_
Tags lilith, orgasm

I really hate going to the gym, last time I went was the second week of January. I went once.
I am also too lazy to just start exercising at home and, honestly, I'll never do any of those exercising dares I see on here.

Today when I woke up, life gave me the biggest hint ever that I need to get my lazyass back to the gym. So... Yesterday I had a little bit of fun with my vibrator.. You know when you've been edging for too long and you are really really really close to cumming
Posted in Kinky me
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.83 average.

A Hitachi, Mic, Slut and a whole lot of clouds.

Posted 12-20-2014 at 05:27 AM by Tease

Frosty just wrote up a report on our session over here but as she alluded to she is often prone to missing out one or two little juicy snippets that I'm sure you'd like to read about and well lucky I'm here to help with her "memory".

We were having a session this afternoon so I thought it would be a nice gesture to ask the delightful and wonderful asslvr's.butterfly if she had any suggestions for what Frosty should be made to do. Well being the angelic cheeky little bratterfly...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Strip Tease.

Posted 03-27-2014 at 03:13 PM by Jessieboo
Updated 04-09-2014 at 02:07 AM by Jessieboo

Since I am a little whore and I love to pleasure men and help them cum, I have been on Omegle doing so as many nights as I can. Daddy told me I had to keep tract of how many men I make cum here.

34 men Pleased. :3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules for the slut's next orgasm

Posted 03-01-2014 at 07:43 AM by Slutreadytouse
Updated 04-06-2014 at 05:32 AM by Slutreadytouse

The slut is not allowed to cum without its Miss permission.

The slut has not cum between Feb 15th 2014 and March 25th 2014. It has edged constantly.

1 ruined orgasm at 4th of March. 1 ruined orgasm at 5th of March.

Full orgasm in public at 25th of March.
The slut was allowed to follow its Miss to the ladiesroom at the airport as soon as its Miss picked the slut up. The slut had to undress completely and got teased by its Miss. It had to answer all...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 8

Posted 12-22-2009 at 09:18 AM by pisspants
Tags bath, orgasm, pants

As I walked home, wondering if anyone could hear me squelching along, my penis was being massaged by all the gunge in my underpants.

I started rubbing my crotch fairly vigerously as I walked along and then suddenly realised there was a guy coming along in the opposite direction. He must have seen me rubbing myself but he didn't say anything. Why are people out in the park so late at night!

Walking home, the streets were very quiet and I got back home without seeing...
Posted in Uncategorized