Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 1.00 average.

Does Lilith exist?

Posted 10-09-2018 at 04:04 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Tags lilith

This sounds like a very existentialistic question. "Of course she exists!!! She is writing this!" you say as you are scratching your head. The truth is that Lilith is a persona.

Why a persona? Because it is fun! It is fun being a bratty, slutty Bimbo who also enjoys bullying whoever crosses her way! My real self, Aria, is boring. You can see the real me in some of my blogs, but very often I find myself putting on the mask of Lilith. It's not something completely different than
Distinguished Member
Posted in Random thoughts
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 1.57 average.

BDSM Education: How to Introduce a Partner to BDSM and Kink

Posted 10-06-2018 at 07:00 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Hello!

It's finally time for our first educational blog! I am so excited to do this and I really hope that it will benefit many of you. I decided to begin with a topic that many of getDare members stuggle with and that is vanilla partners. I had made a poll about this (that you can find here). As you can see the majority has a vanilla partner who doesn't know about them using getDare. You can still vote (if I am not mistaken) and you can share your thoughts either under the poll or under
Distinguished Member
Posted in BDSM Education
Old

Anal + Lilith = LOVE

Posted 09-14-2018 at 12:41 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 09-14-2018 at 03:41 PM by lilith_

My pussy is completely useless and there is no point at all in fucking it sooo my interested has moved a little further behind, to my BUTT. A little backstory here, it's been more than 2 years since I've enjoyed anal and even if I have tried it, it was very stressful and ugh. But not anymore!

My butt and I get along very well now. We have
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Concerning pictures...

Posted 09-04-2018 at 06:35 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Lately I keep getting messages on kik from """Masters""" who want to see pictures of me. I guess the fact that I don't have "pictures" listed in my limits might get them all excited. But I am here to clear this up!

I very much understand your masculine need of seeing naked cute pink dollies, but I am really sorry to break it to you, you will not see me naked. Yes, I very much enjoy being a fuckdoll but only for the people that I am involved with
Distinguished Member
Posted in Rants
Old

Update on my kinky life (GOOD NEWS!!!!)

Posted 09-01-2018 at 06:13 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 09-01-2018 at 06:22 AM by lilith_

That is a very accurate visual representation of me! I know, I knooow, you must have sooo many questions! Let me explain!

So, I have been in a long distance relationship with a person that I will call Dee because his name starts with a D. I'm not sure exactly when we started considering each other "partners" but we know each other 2 full years. He is dominant
Distinguished Member
Posted in Kinky me
Old

Thoughts on polyamory (feel free to add your own)

Posted 08-21-2018 at 06:01 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

I can't really bother with writing a real text so I will just write down random thoughts that come to me when I hear the word "polyamory"

- I always thought I'm super poly but now I am starting to think that I am a bit of a hypocrite. Let me explain. I am capable of loving two (or more) people at the same time and the ideal poly relationship for me is a relationship between 3 people who ALL date each other. Preferably two women and one man. Here's what I think is hypocritical:...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Random thoughts
Old

I still play with toys!

Posted 07-12-2018 at 02:14 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 07-12-2018 at 03:12 PM by lilith_

I bought a toy! It is a very pink toy, it is looooong and it even speaks! It says "brrrrrr brrrrrr brrrrrrrrrr brrrrrr"!!! I can't wait to hold my toy! It was supposed to be between my legs today but it seems like it is having a long, difficult trip But I am going to take extra good care of it when it arrives! I am going to hug it all day (just not with my arms ) and I'm gonna let it speak to me its strange brrrrrbrrrrrrbrrrrrrr language! I can't wait to be best friends with my new toy,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Kinky me