Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Anal + Lilith = LOVE

Posted 09-14-2018 at 12:41 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 09-14-2018 at 03:41 PM by lilith_

My pussy is completely useless and there is no point at all in fucking it sooo my interested has moved a little further behind, to my BUTT. A little backstory here, it's been more than 2 years since I've enjoyed anal and even if I have tried it, it was very stressful and ugh. But not anymore!

My butt and I get along very well now. We have
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Concerning pictures...

Posted 09-04-2018 at 06:35 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Lately I keep getting messages on kik from """Masters""" who want to see pictures of me. I guess the fact that I don't have "pictures" listed in my limits might get them all excited. But I am here to clear this up!

I very much understand your masculine need of seeing naked cute pink dollies, but I am really sorry to break it to you, you will not see me naked. Yes, I very much enjoy being a fuckdoll but only for the people that I am involved with
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Rants
Old

Update on my kinky life (GOOD NEWS!!!!)

Posted 09-01-2018 at 06:13 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 09-01-2018 at 06:22 AM by lilith_

That is a very accurate visual representation of me! I know, I knooow, you must have sooo many questions! Let me explain!

So, I have been in a long distance relationship with a person that I will call Dee because his name starts with a D. I'm not sure exactly when we started considering each other "partners" but we know each other 2 full years. He is dominant
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Kinky me
Old

Thoughts on polyamory (feel free to add your own)

Posted 08-21-2018 at 06:01 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

I can't really bother with writing a real text so I will just write down random thoughts that come to me when I hear the word "polyamory"

- I always thought I'm super poly but now I am starting to think that I am a bit of a hypocrite. Let me explain. I am capable of loving two (or more) people at the same time and the ideal poly relationship for me is a relationship between 3 people who ALL date each other. Preferably two women and one man. Here's what I think is hypocritical:...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Random thoughts
Old

I still play with toys!

Posted 07-12-2018 at 02:14 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 07-12-2018 at 03:12 PM by lilith_

I bought a toy! It is a very pink toy, it is looooong and it even speaks! It says "brrrrrr brrrrrr brrrrrrrrrr brrrrrr"!!! I can't wait to hold my toy! It was supposed to be between my legs today but it seems like it is having a long, difficult trip But I am going to take extra good care of it when it arrives! I am going to hug it all day (just not with my arms ) and I'm gonna let it speak to me its strange brrrrrbrrrrrrbrrrrrrr language! I can't wait to be best friends with my new toy,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Kinky me
Old

Done being dominant (kind of)

Posted 07-07-2018 at 04:48 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

I think my online dominant days are long gone. I don't get that much out of it anymore. Well, it's amusing and all but it doesn't turn me on sexually. The only times I get turned on is when it is with a girl, but then again I don't always have those dominant glimpses and it also depends on the other person and how good we get along.

Now real life domination is a whole other thing. I don't like dominanting guys in real life. I prefer submitting to them. But I just cannot say no to a cute
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Kinky me
Old

Torture week continues.. [Day 3-4]

Posted 07-04-2018 at 05:55 AM by boybb_18
Updated 07-04-2018 at 09:20 AM by boybb_18

Previously on :torture week:

--Day 3—

Things ramped up quickly today. The “No reward up to full nuclear” scale definitely moved a lot further to the nuclear side of things.

After a while of general banter and conversation Miss Lilith dropped the following out of nowhere: “About your next task.. I have noticed your kinktalk album still empty” .

My heart skipped a beat, knowing she was referring to the next task
You will
Posted in Uncategorized