Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

I still play with toys!

Posted 07-12-2018 at 02:14 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 07-12-2018 at 03:12 PM by lilith_

I bought a toy! It is a very pink toy, it is looooong and it even speaks! It says "brrrrrr brrrrrr brrrrrrrrrr brrrrrr"!!! I can't wait to hold my toy! It was supposed to be between my legs today but it seems like it is having a long, difficult trip But I am going to take extra good care of it when it arrives! I am going to hug it all day (just not with my arms ) and I'm gonna let it speak to me its strange brrrrrbrrrrrrbrrrrrrr language! I can't wait to be best friends with my new toy,...
Posted in Kinky me
Old

Done being dominant (kind of)

Posted 07-07-2018 at 04:48 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

I think my online dominant days are long gone. I don't get that much out of it anymore. Well, it's amusing and all but it doesn't turn me on sexually. The only times I get turned on is when it is with a girl, but then again I don't always have those dominant glimpses and it also depends on the other person and how good we get along.

Now real life domination is a whole other thing. I don't like dominanting guys in real life. I prefer submitting to them. But I just cannot say no to a cute
Posted in Kinky me
Old

Torture week continues.. [Day 3-4]

Posted 07-04-2018 at 05:55 AM by boybb_18
Updated 07-04-2018 at 09:20 AM by boybb_18

Previously on :torture week:

--Day 3—

Things ramped up quickly today. The “No reward up to full nuclear” scale definitely moved a lot further to the nuclear side of things.

After a while of general banter and conversation Miss Lilith dropped the following out of nowhere: “About your next task.. I have noticed your kinktalk album still empty” .

My heart skipped a beat, knowing she was referring to the next task
You will
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My very first blog! [Day 1]

Posted 07-02-2018 at 09:03 AM by boybb_18

So... here it goes..

As some of you might have seen Miss Lilith and I have started playing again together. Miss Lilith is controlling, (ab)using, teasing and playing with me.

The reason this blog was created was to “keep the whole world” up to date of our little games. Games with a big reward for me if I manage to complete the whole list of tasks. This list of tasking is from here on out specified as the “Torture week”.

So far the torture week has started
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bladder control adventures!

Posted 05-13-2018 at 12:18 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Bladder control has been an interesting concept. I really wanted to try it but I didn't know I'd like it so much! (shh.... I am not supposed to admit this). I love love love love how desperate it makes me, I feel so submissive, humiliated and (in a weird sense...) turned on.

So I decided to share with you my last experience with it! READY, SET, GO!

Sir loves being mean and sadistic, not only when it comes to pain but also when it comes to humiliation. Oh how I hate (love)
Posted in Kinky me
Old

I wish people would think before giving a dare

Posted 03-02-2018 at 06:20 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Tags dares, lilith, rants

I've seen so many dares posted here. I've also seen so much ignorance. It's blowing my mind how careless some people are.

1) Using other people's underwear and toys without their permission is absolutely disrespectful and unhealthy. Especially when you are stealing your sister's or mother's panties.... Yes, wear bras and panties if you want but BUY YOUR OWN.
2) Tasks that take HOURS to complete. Hey.... We have a life outside BDSM, you know?
3) There's something called likes,
Posted in Rants
Old

BDSM bucket list

Posted 02-25-2018 at 01:21 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 03-20-2018 at 04:41 AM by lilith_

• Predicament Bondage
  • Leashed
  • Tied to a chair
  • Tied to a bed
  • Shibari
  • Ring gag
  • Tape gag
  • Chains
  • Sensory Deprivation
  • Excessive body writing
  • Watersports