Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

It's All In Your Mind

Posted 12-19-2017 at 06:31 PM by maleforyou (Jessica's Blog)

It's All In Your Mind, and My Peculiar Relationship with Kinks

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 6 days (thanks Cassandra for the unexpected extension)...today it's something I think everyone's uncomfortable talking about; mental health (with a little kink focus of course)

(Background post: "It's All About Me")

I think it's fair to say, aged 27, that life...
getDare Prodigy
Old

It's All About Me

Posted 12-16-2017 at 06:50 AM by maleforyou (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 5 days...and there's nothing I'm more uncomfortable talking about than myself so let's start there.

I'd say I'm pretty introverted, I don't open up about myself easily and I suppose struggle making long-term relationships. Like anyone with a passing interest in psychology, I blame my childhood Commitment issues probably meant I unconsciously (or somewhat consciously...
getDare Prodigy
Old

You are okay

Posted 08-10-2017 at 04:20 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)

I consider having had two major, untreated depressions. Maybe add plenty of minor ones because I don't know how to count them. Sometimes I notice certain patterns from myself in the sayings and actions of other people. I still have doubts in what I do, even in being able and meaningful in working in my dream job as I do right now, and to a certain degree quite successful. Also, I have many plans and ambitions what to do and achieve, but then in daily life, I even struggle to work on those at all. Sometimes...
Prodigy
Old

What I Have So Far

Posted 06-29-2017 at 11:50 AM by vance810
Tags life, switch

First off I have to thank eveyone that I have met on here so far.
I have found some great and awesome people and they have made being involved on this site and in the community amazing!!

The next thing I have to say is that I have found an amazing girl through said people above. I am a switch and enjoy being a domme online. This lady has opened up so much of my dominant side and let me discover myself. I have found out so much about her and it has been an amazing week just getting...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hook up

Posted 08-18-2016 at 05:25 AM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated 09-04-2016 at 03:13 PM by Cassandra

So I have finally made a craigslist ad to be fucked as a CrossDresser. It wasn't that difficult, especially since due to my PM dares, Likes/Dislikes list and some interaction with getDare users, I knew what I wanted and was assured that I wanted it, and under which conditions. So I stated conditions for my own sake. I had started making pics a couple of days before, an act I am still not sure about where to sort it in. My first happy surprise was, that I got guys replying to it, not a natural for me....
Prodigy
Old

Life.

Posted 09-18-2010 at 01:21 PM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)

http://www.elaske.com/Pictures/Cute/...am-Posters.jpg
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lets start a riot! A riot!

Posted 03-08-2010 at 03:55 AM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)
Updated 03-08-2010 at 10:59 AM by softeyes

scream + shout

omfg bella, i love your new pink avatar.

i feel ENERGIZED, i had an energy drink. and a cheezy pizza.

i passed my final technology exam today, i'm happy, i got a B+, or A something, we don't use the letter scale.

just one more exam, and i'm done with college, go me. i'm worried about it, but my dad is worried about his dad, i don't want to worry him more.

this morning my grandmother called, about my granddad,
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized