Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

I still play with toys!

Posted 07-12-2018 at 02:14 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 07-12-2018 at 03:12 PM by lilith_

I bought a toy! It is a very pink toy, it is looooong and it even speaks! It says "brrrrrr brrrrrr brrrrrrrrrr brrrrrr"!!! I can't wait to hold my toy! It was supposed to be between my legs today but it seems like it is having a long, difficult trip But I am going to take extra good care of it when it arrives! I am going to hug it all day (just not with my arms ) and I'm gonna let it speak to me its strange brrrrrbrrrrrrbrrrrrrr language! I can't wait to be best friends with my new toy,...
Posted in Kinky me
Old

A very sad slut

Posted 06-01-2018 at 03:33 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

It seems like this blog is full of my rants, but I guess that's what journals and blogs are all about, right? Well, I have a little problem....

Recently I made a new enemy that's going to be stuck with me for a few months. This enemy is called PEPTIC ULCER. And not only that but when my stomach doesn't burn as if there is a mini Drogon burning the Lannister army inside my belly, I am a sad potato because of a recent breakup. I really want to have play sessions and I feel the need to let
Posted in Rants, Kinky me
Old

Slut weather!

Posted 04-25-2018 at 12:50 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Tags kinkyme, slut

In general I really dislike heat, but summer is my favorite season for two reasons: the beach and the clothes.

The first thing I do when it starts getting warm is wear my sundresses and throw away my panties! It's just so freeing to walk around with absolutely no underwear, wearing nothing but a small and soft sundress.. There's absolutely nothing more comfy! Also, my sluttiness is on high levels, I tend to be brattier and naughtier in summer, just because all these cute outfits make me
Old

Guide: How To Deal With A Little Brat

Posted 04-23-2018 at 02:45 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

1) Sit on their face and say "Did someone speak? I thought I heard someone speaking, hmmm..."

2) Put clothespins on their tongue.

3) When they blame Teddy for their bad behavior, threaten to punish him instead. No little wants to see their Teddy being punished. They will shut up and listen!

4) Draw dicks on their coloringbooks (works best if you're an older brat. Mind you, you will probably get punished for it if you share a Dom.)

Posted in Kinky me
Old

Bladder Control is fun???? Who knew!

Posted 04-19-2018 at 04:25 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Recently my Dom and I decided to start crossing things out of my BDSM bucket list (you can find it here ). One of the things in my list is bladder control.

I'm not sure why I have been wanting to try this. Maybe because deep down I love humiliation and being desparate? Probably! But I can tell you one thing... This sure as hell makes me feel both humiliated and desparate.

Having to ask permission of use the toilet, especially when I am on the verge of exploding, him saying
Posted in Kinky me
Old

The Worst Punishment of the whole Universe

Posted 03-22-2018 at 08:01 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Have you ever thought of the worst punishment of the universe? Is it heavy impact play? Blood play? Needles? Or maybe clothespins on every inch of your body? No, dear readers... These are nothing in front of what I went through.

I was a little (big) shit this morning. I talked back, I mocked and I even showed my adorable middle finger. All these result in a punishment, correct? Correct! Little did I know what I put myself into....

I was told to sit on my knees, facing the
Posted in Kinky me
Old

BDSM bucket list

Posted 02-25-2018 at 01:21 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 03-20-2018 at 04:41 AM by lilith_

• Predicament Bondage
  • Leashed
  • Tied to a chair
  • Tied to a bed
  • Shibari
  • Ring gag
  • Tape gag
  • Chains
  • Sensory Deprivation
  • Excessive body writing
  • Watersports