Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Luxury Whore by MrLoboSnow

Posted 03-11-2016 at 05:00 PM by AnalGirl1

A night of sex & diamonds
For this dare I want you to become a lady, a very elegant lady. I want you to dress in a very smart dress and shoes. I want you to make your make up very discreet and at the same time make you look pretty. Nothing slutty this time, ok? Instead of slutty I want you to look classy and a bit alluring and seductive. But we know that no matter what you dress like you will always be a SLUT, right? The only thing is that this time you will be an expensive whore instead of a cheap one. So you only need what I already said, a purse and you collar (keep the collar in your purse by now).
Now, take a taxi and go to a very classy and posh bar, maybe an expensive hotel bar. Somewhere where you know there will be plenty of wealthy and lonely men (businessman, travelers…) Go to the counter and ask for a chick cocktail, maybe a dry martini or a margarita and wait there. Look around discreetly and try to catch someone’s eyes. Just flirt a little bit by looking at him, smiling and looking away, let him be the one approaching you. Once someone you think could be a potential costumer approaches you, talk to him for a little bit, be interesting and pretend you are interested in his shit. Remember you have to be smart! Be a little provocative as well, making him aware of your intentions. Whenever he gets closer to you, wants to kiss you or take you somewhere else, say that you would agree, but you don’t think he can pay your cost. If he asks how much you cost you tell him the following fares:
• 150€ per hour (only vaginal sex) (minimum two hours).
• 200€ per hour (vaginal and anal sex) (minimum two hours).
• 750€ for the whole night until 12 a.m. of the following morning (only vaginal sex).
• 1.000€ for the whole night and you will be his fuck-toy until 12 a.m. of the following morning. When saying this bit try to be as seductive as possible, saying that you will fulfill all his darkest fantasies, that you will let him do everything he wants with you.
Whenever you reach an agreement with someone take the collar out of your purse and wear it, no matter where you are or who is looking at you. Right after that let the fun begin. For the whole dare you are not allowed to cum, but at some point you will have to pretend that you have an orgasm. Of course it will be a fake one.
You goal is to spend a night with someone. You can bargain these prices, but you have to earn, at least, 600€ by the end of the night. How you do it is up to you, but as I said your goal is to spend a night with someone.

I wish you good luck slut, if you make a good job it can be a very profitable night!

Second part: a thing for me (optional)
Read this part the day after you’ve completed the dare.

So if you have done the dare you have probably won some money, and I want you to buy some stuff for me with part of that money. I know that is your money, but as I said it’s something for me, for my enjoyment and amusement. So if you agree save half of the money you earned and send me some links of webpages from stores you like (they can be sex-shops (at least one), clothing shops, lingerie shops…) and I will tell you what to buy from each site. You can keep the other half of the money you worked so hard for

So regardless of what you choice is regarding part two, I hope you have some good fun with this dare and that it makes you feel elegant for once, but always remembering what a true SLUT you are

Lobo.

Oral is included in all of them, you can give it whenever you wish, but if your customer asks for something else you’ll have to give it to him.

If you think the prices are too high you may lower them, but use your common sense, the dare is about being a luxury whore, so try to be as expensive as possible. Don’t go under 400eur for a whole night. As I sad, your goal is to spend a night with someone and fulfill his fantasies, I want you to become someone’s fuck-toy for a night.

And I forgot, you may wear this as well:
http://www.bilderhoster.net/ypfvc4xx.jpg.html

Hi,
i was wearing those panties (http://www.bilderhoster.net/ypfvc4xx.jpg.html) and a expensive dress (like for prom), I did the best makeup I could (tried two times, took me about a hour), a little purse and heels. Ready to go.
I drove to the most expensive (Hotel) Bar I knew and ordered a drink (20EUR). I was flirting with a man before I had that drink. But when I told him, I'm a expensive prostitute (in different ways), he and the next two disappeared quickly.

The fourth man was about 30-40 years but good looking. I told him quickly, that we can skip this flirting, if he has enough money. He asked how much an I told him "1000 for the whole night". He laughed and said, he could get a girl for a whole buisness trip (a few days) for 100 EUR. "But you can't do with them, what you can do with me".
He asked what 200 will get him and I told him sadly "Just normal sex. ... You surely have some dirty fantasies. This is the time. ... 500 and you can fulfill them this night. Or 600 until tomorrow midday."
... I showed him the collar and said "Say Yes and you can collar me." - "400 for tonight" and I accepted. It was already 10:30 pm, when he put that collar on me, paid the drinks and took me by the hand to the elevator.
When the doors closed he suddenly touched my breast under the dress, pushed me against a wall and kissed me. ... "There are cameras in every elevator" I thought when he pulled the shoulder straps of the dress down, so my tits were free. He was happy about me not wearing a bra and I was holding the dress, so it won't fall down completly on the way to his room.
What followed were two hours of fucking and playing. He had a average dick and fucked me hard! He fucked my ass on the balcony, my tits dangling above the street, so people on the street saw them. (We didn't use a condom and I forgot to take lube with me... so I made my blowjobs sloppy)
He fucked my face, while my head was leaning on the edge of the bed, and let his balls rest on my nose, so I couldn't breath.
And he slapped me! Sometimes as hard as he could. On my ass, thights, tits and a few on my pussy.
When I thought he would cum and let me go, he stopped and made me dance for him; shouting naked on the balcony; masturbate for him to watch me; and made me walk naked to the elevators and back.
And then he fucked me again. ... He really got something for his money.
He made me crawl around the room and spanked my ass with his belt.
I didn't complain once. Well, I came once from this. And he knew I liked it. - I know I wasn't allowed to, I'm sorry! I was defending against it for a long time, but in the end I didn't managed to hold it in. On the orgasm I was already afraid of the punishment, and that made it feel so good *?*wtf*
When he came it was past midnight and I was about to leave. But he said, the night isn't over yet. I said the two hours are over, but... he was kind of right. I never said two hours, but "the night". I gave him until 1am.
He fixed my hands with his belt behind my back and started fingerfucking me in many different ways and made me suck the fingers clean. thumb on clit + 2 (vag) + 2 (anal) was one of my favorites. When I was close to cumming again, he switched to the remote control. He fucked me with the remote control (I turned the TV on and switched the program twice ) to orgasm.
In the end I made him cum again, with my mouth, and swallowed the load.
I showered and he joined me. Touched me everywhere (inside and outside).

At 1:30 I was sitting at the bar again, with a painful throat, pussy, ass, ass inside and tits and red skin.
But there were only two men and the barkeeper left in the bar.
The men were talking and I was looking at them often. They got the clue and after about 15 minutes one left the room and the other one approached me. We flirted, but he didn't want to pay for it.
At last I was trying to seduce the barkeeper and asked him how many tips he got and when he could go home. He had 73 EUR and could leave when the last customer was gone. I offered him to come with him to his place. He liked that, but when I hinted, that he would had to put some money on top of the tips, he told me he had a girlfriend.
I left the bar after 2am. I checked two more expensive bars - both closed.
I wasn't dressed for a club/ normal bar and I would have no chance to get paid good there. On the way home I asked one more man in a suit at a traffic light, if he would like to have some fun tonight. He just said No.

I'm sorry for failing this dare. I'm really feeling bad to disappoint you. I just couldn't stop the orgasm when he fucked me (I was in denial and so horny) and in the end I saw no chance to get more money that night. Maybe I should have started earlier... but would someone leave with a hooker at 8pm before he is drunk?

You can use all the money on every page you want, Sir. I would suggest dildoking.de amazon.de yandy.com . If it's from america there will be shipping costs. You could google for german shops just by using "online bestellen" (ordering online), "sex spielzeug" (sex toys), "leder" (leather), "sexy unterwäsche" (sexy lingery), ....

I'm turned on and affraid of the punishment. I'm sorry.
Your whore.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1375 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments