Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 39 votes, 4.38 average.

The Sentence Trail of Jane@

Posted 12-27-2018 at 09:19 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 12-27-2018 at 09:21 AM by jane@

The Sentence of Jane@
I thought this was a game but find it has real and hard Consequences for my life in 2019.
In turbulent times Justice has to be swift and to be seen to be done. It is not unknown for Courts to sit out of normal hours, even working on high days and Holidays. At these Times Justice must be both Harsh and uncompromising
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots
Their Honours put law and order ahead of their own private lives and during the festive...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jane giving the finger despite downfall.jpg
Views:	638
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	761  
Attached Images

Old

How I gained my humiliating nickname.

Posted 11-25-2018 at 07:10 AM by dosster
Updated 11-26-2018 at 10:16 AM by dosster

This is my confession of how I gained the embarrassing nickname of deedee:

When I was attending secondary school during the two final years, I acquired the embarrassing nick name of deedee, I found and still do find it humiliating to be called deedee. Kids can be cruel and if it is cruel and funny you don't stand a chance. So I got landed with the name deedee and it stuck for years.

My name deedee comes about because there was a girl at school, I'll call her Allison and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Forced to use a humiliating email address outside of the kinky world.

Posted 11-24-2018 at 04:15 PM by dosster
Updated 11-26-2018 at 10:05 AM by dosster

This report is linked to this dare and also posted on kinktalk.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...14#post3491914

I am currently having to do a forfeit for loosing a bet again. I lost a previous bet that resulted in me suffering a harsh exposure as a forfeit. I really wanted out but the only way was to sort of double or quits. If I won my exposure time is cut in and if I lost it stays as is and I have to do a something else as well.

Well I gambled...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 4.74 average.

The Contract week 7

Posted 11-17-2018 at 01:03 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 02:59 AM by jane@

Week 7

Saturday 10th (of week 6)
After our trip we had agreed to continue in our new relationship but I could see D had changed significantly and only time would tell were things would end up. We were certainly much closer now.
D came round to my flat at 1200 I was expecting her so had done my chores without getting dressed and was naked when I let her in.
I served her lunch as a nice day we decided to go out for the afternoon and take dog for a walk.
Out...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The [Kink] Details

Posted 05-08-2018 at 09:20 PM by lola.fox

The details behind my favorite kinks - particularly the why + how. It will be updated as I learn more about myself and evolve through my BDSM experiences. Full, but less detailed list of likes + limits can be found here.

Favorite Kinks:

Choking - Preferably with a hand, but a belt will do too. I don’t care for this though if it’s self administered.

Bruising - Whether it’s from spanking, caning, paddling, or cropping.. I love it all. This is one of the few...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old

At-home slave/slut "uniform"

Posted 04-25-2018 at 07:34 AM by DareFiend
Updated 04-25-2018 at 07:55 AM by DareFiend

I thought I should start dressing appropriately to my status while I am home and around the house.

In particular I thought I'd bring back a "uniform" that a former Master made me wear continuously.

It consists of a pair of skimpy bikini briefs, and nothing else except sandals for foot protection. The bikini briefs color is off-white.

The trick is that I cannot take these off to pee. I must pee in/through them whenever I have to go, and just let the...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's OK to Vulnerable

Posted 12-27-2017 at 09:23 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 12-27-2017 at 11:10 AM by PrincessJessica

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for one final day...today its vulnerability (a semi-cheat as it's just summing up how opening up has made me feel but it feel's right)

When I originally came up with a daily embarrassing blog rule for the 100 challenge it seemed relatively safe. It only had a 1 in 20 chance of being picked and how bad could it really be anyway? Thanks to fate, and Cassandra, I'm now 10 blogs...
Truth or Dare Zealot