Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

He/She? Sorry for the confusion - About transition

Posted 06-30-2018 at 07:16 AM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated 06-30-2018 at 04:06 PM by Cassandra

Disclaimer: The following text is all according to my experience, best knowledge and the situation in Germany, as well as my personal opinion. I am also not a native, so if you know other words in your regional English for anything I describe, enrich us with more vocabulary, please. If you want to add, correct or post a counter statement, feel free to comment. Add links to further information sites if you want.

1. How to adress me?
A short while ago I encountered how I shall be addressed,...
Prodigy
Old

Frequently Asked Questions

Posted 06-30-2018 at 06:51 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Tags faq

~ Totally stealing the idea of others who wrote a writing like this but it is so needed! So, with eurovision music playing in the background, I found myself answering to the most asked (and sometimes annoying) questions in getdare! ~

- How old are you?

- Are you owned?
No, I am currently not owned.

- Do you want to be my sub/slave?
No, that's not how a relationship starts for me. And nope, I am not a slave!

-
Posted in Random thoughts
Old

Oh hey! Another rant about sad life! Yay!

Posted 06-29-2018 at 01:56 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 06-29-2018 at 02:01 PM by lilith_
Tags personal, rants, sad

One of my first blog writings here had the title "mentally ill subs are still worthy". I like to think that I am right about this but life has only showed me that mentally ill PEOPLE aren't worthy at all.

I'm not even going to mention my hospital stay. That was the absolute dehumanization and degradation and not the fun kind but the traumating kind. I read so many articles about how to recover from that kind of trauma and all I could read was how importnat is the support of family
Posted in Random thoughts
Old

(Received) and completed PM dares from the party thread

Posted 06-29-2018 at 01:44 AM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated Today at 01:08 AM by Cassandra

From the PM dare party
Post - (Received) and completed PM dares
Most recent posts first

#646: (Welcome), (Slut)
#645: Bingo
#644: Bingo
#640: (Crunches, Plow, Kicks, Elbows, Knees, Legs, Cobra, Squats, Both), (Tiger)
#636: Plead, Bingo, All for 16.07.2018: Full Anal, Duty, Safe, Plugged, Hands on Elbows, Bonus 5,
#634: Chastity, Slaps, Deepthroat 65, (Pigtails), Bingo, Frozen
#629: Bingo, Duty
#627: Anal Deposit 150, All for 20180715:...
Prodigy
Old

A bit about chastity

Posted 06-27-2018 at 04:15 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated 06-28-2018 at 12:46 AM by Cassandra

Damn, Germany! How could you lose against South Korea? Now you disappointed two people betting against each other who wouldn't have thought so!

Two years ago in the summer, I was starting to explore my sexuality and kinky side much more in action. I wore a chastity device for pretty much the whole day, for at least a week. It made me so horny. And crazy.

The brain is the biggest sex organ in the human body. So when the genitals are off reach, that triggers, plus, you notice...
Prodigy
Old

Breaking my anal "virginity"

Posted 06-27-2018 at 02:56 PM by maleforyou (Jessica's Blog)

One of my favourite "kinks" is experimenting; trying something new or outside my comfort zone because...well you never know until you try it. So when I bought a dildo (mainly for a large amount of sucking and/or blowjob practice my Mistress has decided I need) I knew eventually it was going up my ass. I had planned to do it carefully, like conducting a planned operation pushing it up slowly after lots of lube & build up...but my latest Chaturbate show had other ideas.

After...
getDare Prodigy
Old

Excuse me, excuse yourself

Posted 06-26-2018 at 11:42 AM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)

I am guilty about not checking my mail. In different locations, sites, platforms, of several of my addresses. Often I am ashamed of that. And I wonder what people think about me, doing it. I know it from the other side, how disappointing it is if someone doesn't show up for a date. How angry it can make. Or just the most simple event: not getting a reply to a message. Or not getting a report to a dare. Or a response to a report.

But, it all doesn't help. I am not that social. I have big...
Prodigy