Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dares 96

Posted 06-10-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Picture #96
Just after 12:30PM on a weekend, I completed number 96 of the Ultimate Flashing Dare. Can't actually show you the picture, but see the PS at the bottom.

This was an exhilarating dare. I decided to do it outside my front door, rather than the main side door. The side one is far too secluded to be useful for this dare. I formulated a plan. I would keep my clothes on and unlock the door. I would then go outside and set my phone up to take a picture (you're never seeing...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dares 12, 51, 100

Posted 06-09-2016 at 09:08 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Pictures #12, 51 & 100
A few days ago I completed another three dares from the 2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare. This was definitely the most public thing I have done, though it was at night.

I did this dare at the park near my house. It's about a five minute walk and the road that it is on doesn't get all that much traffic. I have been back there for another set of pictures. That post will go up soon. I did these dares at the end of March/early April, but forgot to upload. So here...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Outside @ Night (Again)

Posted 05-31-2016 at 05:31 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Last night I braved the cold temperatures (6 degrees Celsius) at 1AM and went outside. I decided I wanted to do something public again. Previously I have done things outside my house, in my backyard, and at the local park. Yesterday, I did some dares on the road close to my house. I wore clothes decided by a dice dare. (Yoga pants, bra, button up shirt, women's briefs, as well as a jacket and shoes.) Near my house there is a roundabout which intersects two fairly busy roads (obviously not at 1AM). My...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Current Dare Count

Posted 04-18-2016 at 02:06 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Tags ass, bet, blowjob, cum, game

All of this is fact. Some parts may have happened at different points to how I remember them now.

A friend (male) and I have had a set of dares going for a while now. It started years ago when we were playing Minecraft a lot. We decided that we would do a diamond finding challenge and the loser had to complete a dare. I managed to win (may have used an xray pack, but not sure now). I believe that dare was quite tame. If I remember rightly he had to lick my feet when we were next hanging...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

(Almost) Total Sensory Deprivation

Posted 11-10-2015 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Tags bound

I decided to have a go at creating a dare/punishment that turned out to be a bound sensory deprivation thing. It was really fun.

I used a belt with a hole punched close to the buckle end to tie my ankles together with. I used another smaller belt that I tightened around my upper legs. This effectively limited all movement of my legs. I used a dog collar to bind my hands. I left it a bit loose so I could undo it if someone came home, which fortunately, no-one did. I put two of the little...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shower in the Showers

Posted 11-09-2015 at 07:31 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

These three posts are some that I worte and forgot about. I only found them now. I have no idea how long ago each of these things happened, but enjoy nonetheless.

I had just finished doing a dare when I heard rain outside my window. I was naked as I normally am when there's no-one home. I decided this would be a good time to push my public limit, while also getting a bit wet. I ran out the door, down the stairs and hid behind a shrub. The way to the front door is concealed a bit by two...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Outside Larks

Posted 07-05-2015 at 08:36 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 07-06-2015 at 01:12 AM by tyragon123
Tags cum, outdoor, public

Well... That was interesting... Excuse me while I catch my breath. Well, where do I begin. The beginning? That seems logical.

A few days ago I found this site called One Submissive Act, and I really like it. Basically, you set up an invitation that you can send to friends (via a link) or strangers (through the site). Then you have to do whatever that person tells you and post a picture. Sounds simple enough.

I did a few which were good, but then I got one that I had to get...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized