Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rate this Entry

A new Dommy!

Posted 08-15-2021 at 01:21 PM by Butterfly

So a few weeks ago (actually I just checked and it was one month ago tomorrow!!), things had kind of sputtered out with the previous Dom I was talking to and I wasn't really searching hard, but I came across an ad on Reddit and decided I absolutely needed to send a message.

I really thought it was a long shot to be honest. There were a few things that didn't really line up (he LOVES denial and well .... I don't do denial), but he just was so intriguing that I had to take a chance. I sent a message and waited patiently. Thankfully he didn't make me wait too long.

He was very open to discussing through our differences and we decided to see where things would lead. As we started to get to know each other, we discovered that we actually grew up in the same small town in Ontario We also just seemed to click really well on a personal level.

Plus, he was SUPER open to having phone chats right away, which was something that I realized was very important to me.

Unfortunately I fell ill right after we decided to put some firm rules in place (two weeks of vomiting and two hospital trips later) but he stuck with me through everything. He really is so incredibly sweet but also very creative and I can't wait to be able to explore all of the things that we have been talking about over the past month.

So, I am going to take this moment now, to introduce: my new Dommy: MasterSarge515

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sarge.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	978

As we continued to chat we also discovered that we have both been on getDare for a long time and while we have never talked, he has been aware of some of my posts and knew who Jaro was and had read a bunch of our story through our ongoing blog.

It's so funny that with all of these connections, we haven't officially "met" until now. But I am a believer that everything happens for a reason so I just don't think it was our time. And now it is.

I think he wants to become a bit more active here on getDare and in my little kink circle, so if you are interested in getting to know who the heck this person is, check out is blog!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Butterfly & Sarge.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	979
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 471 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Another amazing blog as always, and some very sweet and lovely words about me. Ty very much my Butterfly I'm happy you chose me to be your dom.
    Posted 08-15-2021 at 01:27 PM by MasterSarge515 MasterSarge515 is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterSarge515 View Comment
    Another amazing blog as always, and some very sweet and lovely words about me. Ty very much my Butterfly I'm happy you chose me to be your dom.
    I thought I would be nice today. Just wait .... I am sure there will be less lovely words at a later time
  3. Old Comment
    Congrats on the new Dom ... a long time in the making.
    Posted 08-15-2021 at 01:35 PM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is online now
  4. Old Comment
    Aww! This is amazing!

I'm also starting to search on Reddit.
    Posted 08-15-2021 at 04:12 PM by MysticalMadness MysticalMadness is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MysticalMadness View Comment
    Aww! This is amazing!

I'm also starting to search on Reddit.
    Thank you. And good luck! It's tough but it can be so rewarding.
  6. Old Comment
    Congrats, my wonderful friend! I hope tbat this works out very well for you two. Enjoy!!!