Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Orgasm Diary

Posted 06-20-2023 at 10:46 AM by DumbSlut1
Updated 10-30-2023 at 06:47 AM by DumbSlut1

I’ve recently entered a very fulfilling dynamic with Azyliux. The core of this dynamic has been strict orgasm control, so in that vein, I’ve been asked (ordered) to keep a public diary of all orgasms that I am permitted to have under his control.

Denial: A History

In past dynamics I’ve been lucky enough to have received fairly regular orgasms (still not as many as I prefer to have lol). I have zero experience with long term denial. In the past I’ve struggled to respect...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

How do I want to humiliate a sub?

Posted 02-22-2023 at 04:11 PM by Azyliux

Prompted by a friend, I recently spent some time considering what exactly I desire with regards to humiliation. I found it a useful exercise to reflect on this as the process of putting my thoughts into words aids in clarifying them, and I thought I would share it here on my blog.

I've never quite got clear in my head if there is a difference between humiliation and degradation. There is an interesting discussion thread about this here on GD, but it feels to me that people tend to make...
Baby Member
Posted in Reflections
Old

My Humanity

Posted 12-17-2016 at 04:59 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

We've all gotten that message from a Twue Dom declaring us to be their newest slave. There are so many blogs on this subject, the ridiculous messages we'll get with orders to refer to them as Master. It's like they don't see us as human. Just another potential slave. Doesn't matter if you're a dom or a sub, they've decided that you're a slave, their slave no less, and they are the greatest master you're ever going to have.

We all know those annoying messages, but that's not my subject...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Kinky
Old

To Grow and Learn

Posted 11-20-2016 at 09:25 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

I wrote an advertisement in the Master/Slave area on this site like a bagillion years ago. Okay, it was like a year, but so much can change during that year.

I've recently been debating writing a new ad, putting my name back out there since I'm single and ready to mingle. How do I even begin? How do I explain in a simple advertisement the changes I've felt in a year?

I read through my last ad, my only honest ad, and yes those were all things I believed to be true. I believed...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Old

Fight me, ya punk

Posted 07-23-2016 at 03:13 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 07-23-2016 at 03:26 PM by techiegirl

I recently became involved in the local scene and I've been going to munches, buying toys, and playing with strangers. One thing I seemed to have forgotten, and I think people just tend to let this slip their minds, is that submission is fucking hard. Yes, dominating/topping/owning someone is difficult too, but I'm going to talk about the strength needed to relinquish control.

People submit for a host of reasons. For me, one of the main forces that draws me towards the S side of a D/s...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Being a sub: Oh the irony!

Posted 08-12-2015 at 01:33 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*Warning: This blog may not have an actual point, it may be kind of ranty, I really don't know how it is going to turn out or if it will make any sense*

It isn't a secret. I am a sub. Yes, it is true that I sometimes switch, and I had a 3 month relationship with a wonderful sub earlier this year, but the majority of the time I am a sub. I have identified as a sub since I was 16 and learned all about D/s and BDSM.

I love the feeling of giving up control to somebody who I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Admonition from top to bottom. Chapter one. The nature of the relationships

Posted 05-09-2015 at 10:23 AM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 05-16-2015 at 02:48 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Come and sit down at my feet, pet. Today, before the end of this conversation, I'll let you ask questions without prior request. Someday you'll have to decide to become someone's slave. If you have, of course, a lot of courage and desire. Often it seems that these two qualities of soul enough to become a slave girl, but it's not quite so. I often think that the main role in taking on the status of play ambition or laziness, one of two things.

What distinguishes a good slave? The desire...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized