Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Likes, Limits, PM Dares, and Toys(Slutttyslave418571)

Posted 04-20-2020 at 10:41 PM by Sluttyslave418571
Updated 02-09-2022 at 04:57 PM by Sluttyslave418571

Likes: Anal, BDSM, Bodywriting, Exhibitionism, Humiliation, Oral, Pet Play, Water Sports.
Limits: CBT, Controlled Masturbation, Excessively Long Tasks, Orgasms, Social Suicide.

Toys: blindfold, buttplugs/dildos, funnel gag, handcuffs, markers, nipple clamps, and a locking collar and leash

My masters have thought up some PM Dares for me. Please PM me with any other suggestions.
CUM (number)-> I will eat my next (number) loads
PLUGGED (number)...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 6

Posted 03-31-2018 at 11:28 PM by Yasna
Updated 03-31-2018 at 11:40 PM by Yasna

Can you imagine having an orgasm in a crowded supermarket? You've fought it for some time, "No, not here amidst innocent weekend shoppers!", but then you feel the wave approaching, unstoppable. You close your eyes, your hands cling to the handrail of your cart, and the wave hits. When you resurface and open your eyes you meet the unbelieving stare of an elderly woman, ossified with a piece of cheese in her hand. As you look around you can feel a chorus of disapproval, "What a slut!",...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 5

Posted 03-30-2018 at 10:14 PM by Yasna

I know Good Friday is not supposed to be a happy and easy-going holiday, and of course not all a lascivious one. But I was edgy and aroused the whole day and couldn't await the evening because I had received such a nice collection of dares early in the morning: extended masturbation, a thorough pussy spanking and a combination of humiliating tasks exactly to my liking. I decided to begin my evening session earlier than usual because I wanted to enjoy it completely and utterly. If I hadn't gotten a DENIED...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sm-meas.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	598  
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 4

Posted 03-29-2018 at 09:12 PM by Yasna

The weather has been awful yesterday, cold and freezing rain, and on my way back from the library I missed the train and had to wait for 20 minutes in the iciness. When I finally arrived home I was no longer slightly horny from not wearing panties as I had been the whole time in the library, but just chilled to the bones. I quickly undressed, put on my warmest pyjama top (no bottom because of BOTTOMLESS day), and hid myself away in bed. And while slowly warming up again I thought about what I should...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 3

Posted 03-28-2018 at 10:38 PM by Yasna
Updated 03-29-2018 at 12:00 AM by Yasna

Sometimes it is not only important what things happen, but also when they happen. Yesterday, for example, I had just gotten up and switched on the electric kettle to make some tea when my mobile beeped. The WATER dare, water only for the day, accompanied with the message: "I would hate this one so I thought I would send it to you." Nice! I dreaded this one. Of course tea isn't the problem, but I drink way too much soda – I guess about 1,5 litres on average a day, up to 3 litres on bad days....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 2

Posted 03-27-2018 at 11:53 PM by Yasna

The second day of my new adventure … Again I started with my meditation on submission, but I have to admit I couldn't really concentrate. I had woken up horny; I was horny while writing my report on yesterday's session; I had difficulty to concentrate on my studies; I was looking forward to the evening … My libido has been in overdrive for the last couple of days. I trembled a bit when I undressed for my session. I put my pillow on the floor, kneeled down and let my body come to rest on my lower legs...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 1

Posted 03-26-2018 at 08:46 PM by Yasna
Updated 04-02-2018 at 10:56 PM by Yasna

I began my session with a 10 minute meditation on submission, naked and kneeling on a pillow. I've been doing this for several days now and it helps me to calm down and get into sub space.

The dares given fit quite nicely together with only one exception: two naked workouts. Damn! I don't even like to work out once a day … or a week … or at all. But I'm overweight so I probably should be thankful for the kinky motivation. :-) However, I had been tremendously aroused the whole day and...
Posted in Uncategorized