Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

First Mistake Made

Posted 04-05-2018 at 01:34 AM by pixi

I always kept bugging Sir to give me some rules to follow as I am a person who likes things to be systematic and uncertainty messes me up. Untill last night Sir didn't really give me many rules other than the normal ones which I believe are common for almost every sub, but last night after me requesting it for weeks, Sir decided to give me a few more rules.
1. Always sleep naked. (except on my periods when I am allowed the privilege to wear panties)
2. Dry hump the pillow for 10 min before...
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Just The Beginning

Posted 04-04-2018 at 12:35 AM by pixi

When you meet someone online and instantly something clicks, something that can't actually be explained. When I met my master online that happened but for some circumstances we were not able to get serious then. Starting from then untill now I saw many other dominants but nothing really happened. You see I am a bit stubborn and hard to control, I like to tease my master and it's hard for me to control these tendencies at times which always gets me in trouble and makes it hard for me to submit.
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized