Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The [Kink] Details

Posted 05-08-2018 at 09:20 PM by lola.fox

The details behind my favorite kinks - particularly the why + how. It will be updated as I learn more about myself and evolve through my BDSM experiences. Full, but less detailed list of likes + limits can be found here.

Favorite Kinks:

Choking - Preferably with a hand, but a belt will do too. I don’t care for this though if it’s self administered.

Bruising - Whether it’s from spanking, caning, paddling, or cropping.. I love it all. This is one of the few...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old

I want to be a girl!

Posted 12-18-2017 at 08:22 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 2 days...this time it's one of my kinks I'm less experienced with; feminisation

I want to be a girl. There, I've said it. It's not a particularly new feeling either; when I was in my younger teens it was a bit of a fantasy of mine to wake up a girl, my poor cock destined for the bin to be replaced by a lovely pair of boobs and pussy. I'm not particularly sure...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

The Shy Exhibitionist

Posted 12-16-2017 at 04:13 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 4 days...today it's my not so closet exhibitionist side.

For as long as I can remember I've been shy, not just someone who'd rather keep themselves to themselves but (certainly when I was much younger) painfully so. I'd stutter when even slightly uncomfortable (be that talking to someone new or just, well talking about things like in these blogs ) and I'd expose...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

It's All About Me

Posted 12-16-2017 at 06:50 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 5 days...and there's nothing I'm more uncomfortable talking about than myself so let's start there.

I'd say I'm pretty introverted, I don't open up about myself easily and I suppose struggle making long-term relationships. Like anyone with a passing interest in psychology, I blame my childhood Commitment issues probably meant I unconsciously (or somewhat consciously...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

My BDSM test result

Posted 10-31-2016 at 09:07 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-20-2016 at 10:24 AM by CSasha

My BDSM test result

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
92% Switch
89% Brat
89% Submissive
84% Degradee
84% Girl/Boy
83% Ageplayer
81% Experimentalist
76% Primal (Prey)
76% Exhibitionist