Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

JuNo Challenge

Posted 06-03-2023 at 11:42 AM by lola.fox

Emmy was lovely enough to set up a little challenge on the Discord Server we're in together, so I decided to participate even though denial is not my typical thing. Here's a quick little description in Emmy's words about the game:

What’s the game?
Your goal is to earn as many points as you can throughout the month by completing tasks. Each day will have a task with three levels worth 1, 2, or 3 points depending on difficulty. Most of the tasks focus on edging, but there are elements...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports, Rules
Old

Update: Add thread free for all

Posted 08-02-2020 at 10:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 08-22-2021 at 12:28 PM by CSasha

Sometimes you can see someone posting an add thread, for example: Add spanks, I spank myself 10 times for every post until one week from now.

The more the merrier, I thought, so you can always join the Add thread free for all.

Basic rules

Just post if you want to add tasks to other people.

You may always double post, but not more. If you posted twice in a row, wait until someone else posted or one hour has passed.

You...
Oracle
Posted in Games, TORD Online
Old

Retrospective: PM dare bashing game

Posted 08-02-2020 at 09:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)

The PM dare bashing game

I started the PM dare bashing game over 3 years ago, will be 4 years in September 2020. It's purpose was a source to get PM dares by willing to send PM dares yourself, both lots of, based on chance.

How it works is, that you post with a chosen or random number between 1 and 24 (in a spoiler). Then you are supposed to PM dare every user before you, from last up to the closest user with the same number. People posting after you will PM dare you in...
Oracle
Old

"Add to my" thread advice Part 2

Posted 02-22-2018 at 06:17 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-06-2020 at 12:48 PM by CSasha

Click here for Part 1

15. Your rules guide the players and the game

Whoever designs the rules, determines the behaviors which are rewarded, and the behaviors which are punished. Guess which behaviors people prefer. Do they prefer rewards or punishment (not to mistake for funishments)? So yes, by rewarding what you want them to do, they do it. It's in your hands when you set up the rules.

What do you want your players to do? Do you want your friends to join...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

"Add to my" thread advice Part 1

Posted 02-22-2018 at 06:14 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-06-2020 at 12:39 PM by CSasha

Disclaimer: I am just a human being without any clue, but I felt inspired to answer to NoLimitz call how to create or make a popular "Add ..." thread.

I had to create my own Loser thread by losing a vote to ChubbyShySissy, still working it off, and started some more Add-threads for other users like for lop747, for Gonzalez, for Buttaholic, for my precious pet astro alias oddjobber, and for spankmeohio. I think my first experiene posting and thereby adding in such threads was
Oracle
Old

Rule design experience

Posted 11-28-2017 at 09:27 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I love games, including designing rules. My rules, games and other creations tend to be overly complicated or at least sophisticated, so take my following experience share with a grain of salt, please.

1. Rewards work better than punishments. Players love rewards. People love rewards. Make your rewards valueable to others, and you can indirectly lead those others behavior by offering these rewards for the behavior you want to see.
I may not be sure if providing a +10...
Oracle
Old

Gamers: Fantastic PM dares for waging players

Posted 12-28-2016 at 06:28 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-10-2018 at 04:09 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. I also love games, more for the love of playing. But if you love games for the thrill of a stake, here are some PM dares for you. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "BATTLESHIP...
Oracle