Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Taken to Task - a compilation of my reports

Posted 11-21-2020 at 02:41 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 12-12-2020 at 05:50 PM by AnalAddict

I've been having a lot of fun lately on this forum, and it shows in the number of reports I've been writing. As most of them were related to tasks / punishments / gifts on threads, I posted the reports in the appropriate place rather than on my blog. Feels like it's time to do a compilation with descriptions and links (click on the underlined descriptions to go to the relevant report post).

Celebrating my birthday with dares
Once upon a time, a group of conspiring fiends...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Edge and Stretch My Ass || A birthday celebrated in exquisite getDare style

Posted 11-06-2020 at 01:30 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

Some of you may have seen my TODR thread in the past few days, asking for dares to celebrate my 36th birthday. Some of you may have contributed to it, in which case I'm extending another heartfelt THANK YOU. For those of you who haven't seen it, let's say it was a resounding success and that it resulted in the best birthday celebration ever. Or as Dungeonmaster put it, "the best one so far". I have a feeling this might be a tradition in the making.

Part of the fun of this whole...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old

Inside my bitch

Posted 05-07-2020 at 12:59 AM by CSasha (I love words)

"Slower, bitch!", I ordered in a harsh tone.

I noticed how it tried to make me cum in its throat. My eyes glanced over to the clock while my left hand grabbed the hair of my bitch. I took control now. Again, it was only a few minutes short to the full hour.

My ad clearly stated that the slave I wouldn't have any orgasm again, never again. Even begging was strictly forbidden. Now that I had found my bitch, my excellent choice of a chastity belt made sure of this....
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Another 1,000 for Jenni

Posted 07-16-2018 at 04:27 PM by CSasha (I love words)

This evening after work, short talk with my husband, I got into chastity and stayed in it until now, due to PM dares requiring me to lock away the keys for only 90 minutes in total. I have gone to far more until now. While writing this I am still wearing a sports bra with my FF boobs in it, a blue supergirl t-shirt over it, my slut collar on, braided side pigtails, my favorite black short skirt, orange socks, and a white thong with my big butt plug in and the thongs behind wrapped around it 2 or 3 times...
Oracle
Old

Creativity with keywords

Posted 11-30-2017 at 07:56 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-04-2017 at 02:30 AM by CSasha

Sometimes I am restless with ideas. Too many ideas. They got to get out of my head.

Trying to make my loser thread more interesting (just optional, don't worry, pick it up anytime you like):

- Every post may now contain up to 1 keyword in BIG, BOLD LETTER, with the following meaning:

- MEAN: the next post which adds can add additional +13

- BITCH: If the page with this keywords gets filled without any post of mine, I will add one ice cube...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Deepthroating Cass Thread

Posted 11-27-2017 at 04:13 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-30-2017 at 04:45 PM by CSasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
As bet in this thread, you can post adds to the number of deepthroats of my favorite dildo.

The number starts with old poll thread's (votes + posts)/5 rounded up, which is (162+124)/5 = 58

Every user may add 1 in every post except for consecutive posts (no double posts).
As the winner ChubbyShySissy may add 1 more.
Users in any of ChubbyShySissy's or Cassandra's friend list may always add 1 more.
Users with at least 1 slave or sub whom they communicated
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Sword swallowers: Fantastic PM dares for Deepthroaters

Posted 12-31-2016 at 12:00 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:56 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. Here are some if you are open to Deepthroats. Maybe you even like to link a picture of your favorite dildo you are going to use, or offer different sizes and shapes of dildos to use. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in...
Oracle