Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Report on a lost bet: 1,000 deepthroats credited to ChubbyShySissy

Posted 03-28-2018 at 05:18 PM by CSasha (I love words)

So ChubbyShySissy, despite or because exactly because desperately gathering huge amounts of deepthroats to do, added by anybody on getDare (click me and add), still wanted me to do some deepthroats. We made a bet with the easy stake from her to expand her thread by three days, which she would have happily done, so she could get even more. Unfortunately for her, I lost the bet and had to do 1,000 deepthroats for her. She could indeed insert half a peeled banana into her ass and keep it in for 24 hours....
Oracle
Posted in Bets, TORD Online
Old

Keeping up with a promise

Posted 12-04-2017 at 01:45 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-20-2017 at 02:20 PM by CSasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
For everyone who at least added a number once in this thread, I will provide extra PM dares related to deepthroats
So my deepthroat loser thread caused by ChubbyShySissy just closed. I ended up with 96,679 to do in total and only a fraction of them completed, plus a few specials. I still have to go through all the bets involved, some won, some lost, and update my signature. Thanks to everyone who participated.

As a small reward, I hereby grant these new PM dares to anyone...
Oracle
Old

Creativity with keywords

Posted 11-30-2017 at 07:56 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-04-2017 at 02:30 AM by CSasha

Sometimes I am restless with ideas. Too many ideas. They got to get out of my head.

Trying to make my loser thread more interesting (just optional, don't worry, pick it up anytime you like):

- Every post may now contain up to 1 keyword in BIG, BOLD LETTER, with the following meaning:

- MEAN: the next post which adds can add additional +13

- BITCH: If the page with this keywords gets filled without any post of mine, I will add one ice cube...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Human beings are irrational players

Posted 11-30-2017 at 07:06 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-30-2017 at 08:20 PM by CSasha

On Monday, I started this loser thread. Later I extended the rules, and I am still accepting new bets as willing partners answer my calls. One thing though, as with most games I experience: the average human being is far away from the perfectly rational player. In other words, besides few perfectly rational players, there's the whole spectrum of cleverness in playing. Nothing bad or to mutter about, just a fact. I am not a clever player myself.

Also, at least partly, it's my fault. I added...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

My lust with deepthroats

Posted 11-29-2017 at 04:25 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2017 at 01:48 PM by CSasha

Since I have lost a challenge to ChubbyShySissy, I recently created this according to loser thread (click and play with us, or if you already did, click again and see if you can post and add again). The original rules we came up with for the thread where already tough, giving people multiple opportunities for bonuses, the most extreme adding the prime number of their post id if it is one. It didn't take long for me to get very aroused by the pure existence of the thread, but even more, by the plenty...
Oracle
Old

Deepthroating Cass Thread

Posted 11-27-2017 at 04:13 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-30-2017 at 04:45 PM by CSasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
As bet in this thread, you can post adds to the number of deepthroats of my favorite dildo.

The number starts with old poll thread's (votes + posts)/5 rounded up, which is (162+124)/5 = 58

Every user may add 1 in every post except for consecutive posts (no double posts).
As the winner ChubbyShySissy may add 1 more.
Users in any of ChubbyShySissy's or Cassandra's friend list may always add 1 more.
Users with at least 1 slave or sub whom they communicated
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Desperate offer: vote for me

Posted 11-26-2017 at 12:38 PM by CSasha (I love words)

In around 24 hours, my vote challenge against ChubbyShySissy ends. Currently, I am 14 votes short of winning, and I don't like to lose it. Though risked it, and will go through with the consequences should I lose, I still don't want to by far.

So if you didn't vote in that thread yet, I am hereby pleading you to take the couple of seconds to do so. Maybe you like what I did so far on getDare, what I have written or set up. Maybe you liked the PM dares I once send you, or my posts to your...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online