Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Nothing specific...general ramblings

Posted 11-06-2018 at 07:20 PM by Bloxo

I'm ill

Not in a serious way, but I'm achy, cold and have a headache! I love this time of year...but I'm still going into the office, too busy to let a little bug get me down...
I blame a dare I did the other day involving frozen underwear and exercise...but nevermind haha

I finished Assassin's creed origins today, after playing that on and off for a while, got 88% of achievements which isn't too bad...and too lazy to get the last few annoying ones...they were...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pussy Dare Report - from Master Michael

Posted 11-06-2018 at 12:19 PM by carolcan (My Personal Journal)

Here’s the Dare: Ok, Here’s one for the pussy, It's kind of a sweet and sour type it's going to drive you nuts with pain and pleasure.
Get a timer out and head up to the bathroom, and set the timer for 10 mins. Put a dab of toothpaste on your clit and give it a good spit, and grab your toothbrush and start scrubbing it. One you feel like you have to cum, stop the timer and slap your pussy 10 times, and add 6 mins to the timer. Keep on going until the timer rings, then you may cum.

Posted in Uncategorized