Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

On f-list

Posted 11-18-2018 at 08:06 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

I have often used f-list, a text-based role-playing site. Not so much recently, but in the past I really used to enjoy it. I think finding the right RP partner helps a lot. Once one gets past the awkwardness of RP-ing it can be a lot of fun, specially if done right. For me, the biggest turn on is when someone talks to me and the slowly starts adding in sexual innuendo, ramping it up to such a point that I turn into a slavering and horny bimbo!

Mostly, though, I ended up giving JOI random
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 27 votes, 4.70 average.

Waxed Sluts breast with Nipple Kebabs

Posted 11-18-2018 at 11:41 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:09 AM by jane@

Waxed Sluts breast with Nipple Kebabs

Photographs see https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14346

Needed for this recipe

1. Slut with tits that are not acceptable for a slut – too small – if your slut has nice large tits they can be better used for play, cock fucking tits being a particular good use for slut’s tits. If your slut like me has tits that are two small to squeeze against your cock this may a way they could be useful.
2. Slut’s...
Posted in Uncategorized