Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Baby Edges - Report

Posted 11-29-2018 at 08:51 PM by Your Toy (Slutty Little Blog)

Due to my status of baby member, I was dared to edge three times in slutty clothes while looking in the mirror and sucking my thumb.
Outfit: Blue short skirt, you can see my entire ass in it if I bend over very slightly, black knee high stockings, a tight white shirt with the top three buttons unbuttoned.
Edges:
1.) Completed
2.) Incomplete
3.) Incomplete
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Incomplete Dares

Posted 11-29-2018 at 08:31 PM by Your Toy (Slutty Little Blog)
Updated 11-29-2018 at 09:45 PM by Your Toy

This is where I post dares I was given and still need to complete for my own records:
Edge for every post in “Welcome Me” (3 left).
Edge three times in slutty clothing while looking at myself in the mirror and sucking my thumb (2 left).
Until 6:10 pm on 11/30/18 I must pee outside with bare feet.
Orgasm once.
I need to edge twice in a public stall naked, switch stalls naked, then have an orgasm.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My PM Dares

Posted 11-29-2018 at 08:06 PM by Your Toy (Slutty Little Blog)
Updated 11-29-2018 at 08:46 PM by Your Toy

Here are all my pm dares:
PM me "HYDRATE" and I'll drink a glass of water.
PM me "CREAM" and I cream my whole body from head to toes with skin cream, a lotion or something similar.
PM me "FOOTWORK" and I will thank my feet for carrying me around all the time and kiss them.
PM me "MASSAGE" and FEET, ASS or BREASTS and I will massage my feet, ass or breasts.
PM me "FACE DOWN ASS UP" and I will get on my knees, put my face on
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Edge For Every Post - Report

Posted 11-29-2018 at 06:45 PM by Your Toy (Slutty Little Blog)
Updated 11-29-2018 at 09:46 PM by Your Toy

Hello!
On my recent welcome threadi was dared to edge once for every response to that thread. Here is where I’ll be recording each edge.
1.) Edged by rubbing my clit
2.) Edged by rubbing my clit while sucking my thumb.
3.) Edged by humping a pillow
4.) Incomplete
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.45 average.

Master Amorphous finishes Jane forever

Posted 11-29-2018 at 03:58 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

The Scene [History] I am online! Away
[21:40:08] jane@: I Jane@ had spent a long day at work and evening trying to sort stuff out. It was very late when I left for home – a long dark walk along cold deserted streets.
[21:40:42] jane@: As I cut through the park I regretted all that coffee - the park toilets here were dark and smelly but I thought I will just have to or I will piss my pants. I was desperate by the time I reached them,
[21:41:02] jane@: pleased I was still dry but...
Old

The lost bet.

Posted 11-29-2018 at 02:25 PM by dosster

I was offered a bet by a getDare member, the forfeit was to do a naked walk at night and I had to supply them with a few photos as proof. I was a little apprehensive about having to do a naked walk again as last time I was nearly caught three times by my neighbours. I had to be crazy to try it again. But I decided to leave it to fate and took the bet.

I lost big time, not surprising really as the odds were stacked against me some what. So now I had to face the dreaded road of no escape...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I was dumped naked.

Posted 11-26-2018 at 12:31 PM by dosster
Updated 11-26-2018 at 12:35 PM by dosster

I was dumped naked
Part 1:

This is a non-fictional story about something that happened to me back when I was around 21. It was one of the best erotic nights I'd ever had. It involved my now partner, who I will call June for this story and I am telling it as it really happened.

At the time I was still living with my parents and they had gone on holiday so I had the house to myself. June came over and when it was dark we went out for some fun. At this time June was...
Posted in Uncategorized