Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 32 votes, 4.75 average.

Jane@ begging to have Contract changed and prevent a Chastity belt being ordered for

Posted 10-23-2018 at 12:01 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

D I have been bad and thus humbly and earnestly ask for help to make me a better sub.
I would be most grateful if you would agree to change the rules attached to our Contract by adding the additional rules 4 and 5 below to the rules I must follow.
I know that changes can be made if you agree and appeal to you to allow this change, I beseech, entreat and implore, and plead with you to grant this request which is for my own good.
I understand that in asking for this change which we...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

My favourite place on getdare

Posted 10-23-2018 at 10:28 AM by Pariahterror

As a dare I was to write about my favourite place on getdare. I have been around a while and have found multiple spots to lay in and they are all comfortable and carry some memories.

I strated at the TORD online section where I lost and won some game. I wrote dares and got some too. Here I started adding to multiple adding threads too and made some friends. During the adding we talked a lot which I did like. In the end I made a thread for myself too which I am still working off happily....
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Such bullshittery

Posted 10-23-2018 at 12:51 AM by Scintillate (Eternal Bosom of Hot Love)

So my depression and anxiety have been kicking me in the dick for the last ~2 months, after i've been doing really well for an entire flipping year. (Which, for my standards, was a damn good run.)

While it has hardly impacted my career and work and studying are still going perfectly fine, my personal life suffered as expected. I've always been super shy and introverted, which isn't helping things either. Also i've been so stressed out, i actually feel myself physically trembling. Which...
Posted in Uncategorized