Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pixi

Rate this Entry

First Mistake Made

Posted 04-05-2018 at 01:34 AM by pixi

I always kept bugging Sir to give me some rules to follow as I am a person who likes things to be systematic and uncertainty messes me up. Untill last night Sir didn't really give me many rules other than the normal ones which I believe are common for almost every sub, but last night after me requesting it for weeks, Sir decided to give me a few more rules.
1. Always sleep naked. (except on my periods when I am allowed the privilege to wear panties)
2. Dry hump the pillow for 10 min before going to sleep.
3. After I wake up I am supposed to play with my nipples for a little while and then write 'Goodmorning from whore' in my body and send a picture to my Sir.
4. Edge twice everyday, once before bath and once after.
The last rule is what got me nervous as, if you have read my previous blog I tend to lose control easily. I requested Sir a lot to not make me do that but he was adamant that I can't give up like this and that I need to keep trying untill and unless I gain that control again.
So last night I slept naked (with panty as it's that time of the month for me) and I woke up early morning and sent Sir the good morning text as he ordered me to do. Soon after a few hours Sir texted me and ordered me to put a medium buttplug in my asshole as sluts should always have their holes filled and I am his slut. So I decided to do that task after my bath, and as according to the rule I needed to edge twice during my bath and I am extremely ashamed and sorry to say that I lost my control again today and had a orgasm. If Sir you are reading it now I want to publically ask for your forgiveness for this.
Due to my periods Sir has been kind enough to not punish me now but he did sure remind me that all my punishments are being accumulated and marked and I will have a really hard few days after my periods are over. I hope that I will not dissapoint him again soon.
As goes the mention for the buttplug, I did put it in my asshole after my bath and after I confessed about the orgasm which I didn't have permission for he said that the buttplug is going to be in my asshole for some time and till now it's been 2 and a half hour and I am already really sore and in pain. Along with that he also ordered me to be naked and read one tease and denial story every hour without touching myself and I have been doing that. Hopefully Sir will accept my apology and be satisfied with this blog post and I will keep you guys posted for whatever happens later.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2652 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    If wearing a butt plug hurts, something is not right. It can take some getting used to, but it shouldn’t hurt. It’s either not the right size or shape, or you might consider using more lube. Or the right kind for that matter. Anal lube lasts longer than the regular stuff.
  2. Old Comment
    Actualy mine one isn't actually a buttplug....it's more of a dildo like thing with a wide base.....hence stretching the asshole opening for long.....that hurts, not the part that goes inside
  3. Old Comment
    That’s why butt plugs have a narrow base, so the sphincter can close around it and be reasonably comfortable.
  4. Old Comment
    Yeah I know.....that's why it works better for punishment cases.....and it actually feels good for a short amount of time.....
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pixi View Comment
    Yeah I know.....that's why it works better for punishment cases.....and it actually feels good for a short amount of time.....

In that case, I get it.
  6. Old Comment
    You have a very understanding Master, to give you time off for your cycle. Consider yourself lucky in that matter.
  7. Old Comment
    He sure is understanding @useme871