Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Our First Meeting
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Our First Meeting: Questions & Answers

Posted 10-26-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:39 AM by Butterfly

What was seeing each other like for the first time? At the airport? Awkward? Did you hug or make any kind of contact? -Eivins

I was a little anxious, but mainly worried I was not in the right spot to meet her. Once I saw her come through the doors I felt a sense of both relief and overwhelming joy to finally see her in person. We immediately had a huge hug!!

I was so so so nervous as I was walking towards the meeting area. When I came down the escalator and saw him standing
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

6 Minutes: Custom Edge

Posted 10-23-2014 at 01:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:40 AM by Butterfly

Congratulations to Madl for being lucky poster #60 on my ama. After a bit of talking with Asslvr he presented us with the following custom edge:

She will wear her vibrating nipple clamps and then alternate between 2 vibes (such as the magic wand and the bullet vibe) for one minute each on her clit while at the same time going in and out with her fingers. She will do this until each vibe has been used 3 times.

On the day that I went to do the task, I didn’t have my vibrating
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Our First Meeting: Saying Goodbye

Posted 10-19-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:40 AM by Butterfly

Waking up on our last day together was bitter sweet. It really was our only morning that we got to lay in bed and cuddle together and not have to be up right away. It felt so good to just lay there and be together. My head on his chest, listening to his heart beat steadily. I had decided the night before that I wasn’t going to think about the impending ending of our blissful trip until I absolutely had to. So we just let ourselves get lost in the moment and we reminisced about favorite parts of the trip....
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Our First Meeting: My turn to be tied up!

Posted 10-16-2014 at 07:24 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:41 AM by Butterfly

On our last day together, we checked into a gorgeous suite in the quiet part of downtown. I had spent a lot of time trying to work up the courage to ask Asslvr to tie me up. Even though he is the Dom, we went into this trip with the understanding that I would take the lead, and there were no expectations. He didn’t want me to feel uncomfortable at all, and so even though Asslvr told me he had wanted to tie me up before we went on the trip, I was going to have to ask for it.

Finally,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Our First Meeting: Beating our record

Posted 10-12-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:43 AM by Butterfly

Last month Asslvr and I set a new record and I had 13 orgasms in one day. In the comments of that blog post, he had promised me that we wouldn’t be keeping the record sitting at lucky 13 for too long. However, I didn’t expect us to beat the record so soon, and especially not while we were in person.

After helping me up off my knees (there is a story hidden in there that maybe Asslvr will tell), Sir told me that he was going to leave the room for a few minutes, and that when he returned,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.90 average.

Our First Meeting: Our first kiss

Posted 10-10-2014 at 03:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 12-14-2017 at 12:14 PM by Butterfly

If you kiss on the first date and its not right, then there will be no second date. Sometimes its better to hold out and not kiss for a long time. I am a strong believer in kissing being very intimate, and the minute you kiss, the floodgates open for everything else.
~Jennifer Lopez

Confession: I have never been kissed. I mean really kissed. That is what I blushingly confessed to Asslvr before I left for our trip. I was super nervous because he had described the perfect sweet kiss
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.90 average.

Our First Meeting: Remote Vibe Fantasy

Posted 10-07-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:44 AM by Butterfly

When we were planning our trip together, Asslvr and I deliberately didn’t plan out too many D/s activities. Oh, of course we had fantasized and talked about different possibilities and scenarios that we would enjoy, but we never really had a concrete plan. That is, except the remote wireless vibe.

Shortly after I booked my flight, we were searching for toys online that we wanted to try, and we came across a remote vibe. We both instantly realized how much fun it would be to use together,
A Butterfly Princess <3