Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

I'm leaving, on a jet plane ...

Posted 07-25-2018 at 01:26 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Well ... our bags are packed and we are ready to go. Our plane leaves in about 10 hours. We have one suitcase full of toys, lingerie, condoms, lube, and of course extra batteries.

Where are we going? Well, a nice family vacation of course! Nah, I am kidding. Well ... kinda ... we are going to visit my mom and family, but first we are going on a very exciting road trip to Ohio.

In Ohio we will be meeting 5 of our getDare friends at a kink convention. So many exciting people
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Titles: Don't call me Miss!

Posted 07-19-2018 at 10:42 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Titles can be great. They can be used to show respect, love, ownership ... and much more. In BDSM, they are usually a big deal.

Whether you call somebody Sir, Master, Princess, Goddess, Miss, Mistress, Lord, Daddy, Owner, Protector, Butthead (:P) ... for me, titles should be earned, not assumed.

I only call one man Sir and that is Mr. Devious. He is MINE! Nobody else has the right to call him Sir.

Only one person gets to call me Miss, and that is Jaro. (I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Life isn't Perfect!

Posted 07-10-2018 at 12:39 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Yesterday I was chatting with a friend. They were telling me about their struggles and how they have been down in the dumps lately. As we talked, I said that I understood some of the feelings that they were experiencing. Their response was that my life was perfect, so I couldn't possibly understand.

I know that I have a lot of great things in my life. I have a loving husband, a great group of best friends, a stable job, lots of opportunities to experience the kinky sides of my life, etc.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Chat Games

Posted 04-22-2018 at 09:56 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-22-2018 at 11:17 AM by Butterfly

In order to promote some more activity in the chat rooms, and hopefully help new members interact with the chat veterans, I would like to schedule some chat games.

I have posted a thread, which you can participate in.

In the main post of this thread, I will post the schedule of upcoming games that I am going to host.

Here are some of the upcoming events and ideas!!

Upcoming Games:

Truth/Story Time
in the Truth or Dare
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Butterfly's Recordings

Posted 02-02-2018 at 07:33 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-14-2018 at 10:39 AM by Butterfly

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy Birthday Asslvr!!!

Posted 01-12-2018 at 09:18 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASSLVR!!!!

It is that time of the year again, time to spank my wonderful Dom!

I am going to start with 41 spankings because that is how old he is .. duh! And then I am going to double it because I am a good wifey.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Merry Christmas

Posted 12-23-2017 at 09:41 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

This year I am staying home for Christmas (rather than travelling across the country to visit family). That means it is the first Christmas with just Asslvr and I. That means we get to spend a lot of time relaxing, watching tv, cuddling, and and LOTS of kinky things. I think most of the gifts under our tree are kink oriented. It is also the first Christmas that I get to spend some time being Little over Christmas. To say that I am excited is an understatement.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized