Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Final call for Funbag!

Posted 03-17-2011 at 06:49 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Funbag is tomorrow. Please send questions. Got some good ones but I need more!

MBP out
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Call out for Funbag!

Posted 03-14-2011 at 08:45 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I know when I started Funbag it would be a weekly thing. However, I am going to change it to monthly until interest peaks again. In case you forgot how it works, here is the first one: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=5034.

Here is the thread explaining Funbag: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=5024

If you have any submissions, please PM me ASAP. Funbag will take place on Friday so you have some time to think of submissions! Make them good

I love...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another word of advice

Posted 03-13-2011 at 10:44 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

One thing I hate about XBox live are the idiots that inhabit the depths of the gaming world. Today, without any provocation someone mentioned my gamertag and called me a f****t. I immediately put in my headphones and playfully went along with it. This was in Halo:Reach and I proceeded to give them a good ol' quality ass-whopping. The game ended I after still being harassed during the game gave them the ol' fuck you assholes. Here is the word of advice. Don't try to act tough on videogames by calling...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A word of advice

Posted 03-13-2011 at 05:32 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

It is never okay to put a swastika on a post and compare someone to a nazi. Even if you are joking. It isn't funny.

Love,
Manbearpig
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Something scary happened to me today

Posted 03-10-2011 at 01:46 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

A lot of times in this world you will read something or see something on television and say to yourself, "Gee, that is really scary. I hope something like that happens to me." Being a college student, death threats scribbled on walls or something are something I would put in that category. I know majority of the times nothing materializes out of this, but it is still scary none the less.

Anyways, today I had a 12 PM class and had just had lunch beforehand. I had to take...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Common misconceptions about me

Posted 02-27-2011 at 08:23 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

A lot of people assume. I, myself, assume. A lot of you have made some assumptions about me. Some warranted, some not. I will clear these up
  • Every single person loves me. Not the case. A lot of people despise me; mainly here but elsewhere as well
  • I am a cool, strong, sporty guy. I love sports, but I have about 5 percent athletic ability.
  • I enjoy banning people on this website. I don't (unless you are cruel to me about it). In real life, I have a tough time dealing with discipline.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My anger boiled up over the past 5 weeks

Posted 02-17-2011 at 10:51 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So I have been offline getdare for the past 5 weeks. Since I am invisible, some of you might not believe me. Here is proof:

Anyways, I have a lot of hate boiled up. In the past, I have used my blog to release various anger that I have. Whether you like it or not, I don't care. Since I want to keep the upcoming Funbag's fun, I will use this as a blog to vent some frustration that I have had....
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized