Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 113 votes, 4.46 average.

Lockdown Challenge: "The Walk of Shame" Report

Posted 09-02-2021 at 03:29 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-06-2021 at 02:32 AM by SilverBlue

This is my report on the challenge in my previous blog post. You may want to read that post first if you want some context.

I picked out the hoody the night before. It's a grey one with a speckled look and branding, with a front pouch pocket - the style without a front zipper. As I said before, it's long enough to cover my butt. Like, if I look in my mirror I can't see my pussy, even doing some practice strides. But yeah, I wouldn't recommend jumping in it, or sitting down, unless I wanted
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 85 votes, 4.24 average.

Lockdown Challenge: "The Walk of Shame"

Posted 09-01-2021 at 03:47 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-01-2021 at 04:02 AM by SilverBlue

Firstly, some relevant background information about the setting for this challenge. So, the latest strain of COVID-19D breached our fine shores 2 weeks ago, and the Government response was an immediate Alert Level 4 (AL4) lockdown. Basically, under AL4 most people have to stay home and can only go out if they're an essential worker, going to the supermarket, or going for exercise. People have to wear masks when accessing essential services, and it's recommended to wear them whenever you leave home. People...
Posted in Uncategorized