Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vladimir_bz_lion

Rate this Entry

Punishment

Posted 11-17-2013 at 02:21 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Last time she lied about not practicing like daddy told her to, her hands were locked to the table, and the dildo was securely kept just before gagging point the entire day.

Even when daddy came back from work he didn’t remove her, she became a bit vocal, or tried at least, but was quickly put back in her place with the swift lashes of the flogger. She struggled, and her legs were locked to the floor, she was kept like that all night.

The next morning daddy unlocked her, restrained her hands behind her, and led her on her knees to the shower, dragging her by her hair. She found another dildo on the wall of the tub, which she serviced still on her knees, as daddy washed himself and her.

In the middle of the shower she felt cum splatter down her back, she blushed, she had never felt this humiliated before.

Before being restrained back into her place daddy instructed her to repeat something to him.

"I’m daddy’s slave, my mouth is nothing more than a cumbucket, I’ll be a good girl and make this fuck-hole as pleasing as I can for you."

He sat her onto another large dildo that filled her ass, held her by hair, her lips directly in front of the other one and he asked her a question.

"What is the difference between your ass, mouth and cunt?"

"Nothing." she answered.

"Good girl. Two of those are going to be filled for a long time, while one is going to be neglected, you need to learn to do as your told, and not be selfish with your own pleasure, your job is to please daddy, do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy" she responded quietly.

He stuffed the cock into her mouth, locked her to the cabinet, and left a pillow between her legs to grind on for the day.

"When you can keep the whole thing in your throat for as long as Daddy tells you, then you’ll get one stuffed into your cunt- until then, you only edge yourself on the pillow.

Her wide eyes expressed horror and reluctant arousal as she helplessly squirmed on the pillow, sucked the dildo and embraced the other one that had been securely strapped, and locked into her ass.

Daddy spit on her face and left, she squirmed and teased herself all day, unable to stop, jamming the dildo down her throat although she really didn’t want to, but she couldn’t help it. She was stuck, she was humiliated, all she wanted was for daddy to see her progress, and watch her in her predicament.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1215 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This sounds like a very suitable punishment for a slut that does not behave!