Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Hi

Posted 05-26-2009 at 09:06 AM by AlwaysAbbi

Hi, I'm new here. My name is Abbi I recently turned 18. I'm not sure what I'm looking for here, but I am enjoying the site so far. I just thought I make a little blog to say hello to everyone.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

300 Posts

Posted 05-26-2009 at 08:09 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

As of Tuesday, May 26, 2009, sometime in the morning, I reached 300 posts. I know not too specal, but it took a while (as in a long time) to get that high.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I don't Understand

Posted 05-25-2009 at 05:31 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

A user got mad in the chat at me becuase I PMed him. He doesn't want anyone to PM him. However, that was not in the sig, so I had no clue. So then this user tried to back himself up by saying, "Use common sense." How? It is impossible, in that situation.

Now I can understand if he already told me not to but I did it again.

So I feel that user should have more calmy told me not to PM him, becuase there was nothing that told me not to PM him.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Warm Welcomes ♥

Posted 05-25-2009 at 12:17 PM by Star Girl (Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪)

So, I joined about an hour ago, and I've had plenty of welcomes through, which is cool stuff (as long as none of them turn out to be pervy old men ). Friendly people rock though.
Anyway, I've lurked around the site for a while, but decided to sign up today, and I'm liking it. Not quite sure what "my thing" is, but no worries, I'm just gonna hang around, see what I make of the place. But, yeah, so far, thumbs up from me.

Stupid things I've done in the past 24 hours:
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

O_O so wierd... It was a good day...

Posted 05-21-2009 at 05:56 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

So yeah im kind of ehh right now...

Last night i asked out this girl i liked. And she said yes

So today we spent like the whole day together during school, then i walked her home, she had a nap called me and we sat on her front porch for a hour just talking... The most i ever got was a hug. And im okay with that. I really enjoy being with her and she seems to enjoy being with me i'm excited to see what tomorrow brings
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ice Storm

Posted 05-21-2009 at 10:13 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I found a video from the ice storm that hit my home state (MA) back in Dec. 2008, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgDrnoBRFT4

Of course my stupid luck, we just had plain rain where I live in MA

There are some swears in this video. You know the normal stuff, shi*, i think fu" and others.

No I did not filmed this.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

what's the use?(not suicide note, just being ethical)

Posted 05-20-2009 at 08:49 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

what's really the use of living? i mean we are born, we live, and we die. does anyone really remember us? if i were to die today would anyone really notice it in 20 years and say"Oh! (insert name here) died! thats so sad!". no, no one would really remember anyone who has died many years later. so whats the use? the only way to get noticed is if we do something great like build a gigantic temple or kill a terrorist(maybe not) or even just by saving someone who is famous' life. the same thing...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized