Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Wrench Game!!

Posted 06-01-2009 at 02:07 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

This game is a good idea for a game to play if you have a tramopline and at least 2 people. It is better if you have more than two.

I will try to explain it to the best of my ability. But I lack the ability to explain things well, lol.

First draw a circle in the middle of the trampoline (size of your circle depends, it is your choice really). A wrench goes inside the cirlce.

One person is on the trampoline, and the other people are off. The people who...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

finally back

Posted 05-30-2009 at 06:05 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

yay im back! and i've leraned my lesson as well!
so pingu shouldnt have any reson to ban me again! lol
ok so for this whole week i actually thought about things and this is what ive concluded:
1.in rock paper scissors; how the hell does paper beat rock? i mean rock breaks scissors, scissors cut up paper, but paper doesnt do anything!
2. if you reall think about it, whats the use in having rules if people will break them? i mean why let a few brave people break them but make...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Asl

Posted 05-30-2009 at 03:07 PM by fork

Believe it or not, what pisses me off more than starting out with ASL is this:

person: hi
me: hey
person: how ru?
me: fine, how are you? do i know you?
person: i got ur sn off getdare
me: okay..
person: lol ya asl?

They make some pathetic "attempt" at conversation and throw it away with those three dreaded letters. In most cases it continues like this:

me: no, sorry
person: what? y??? 21/m i got cam
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

alltiedup10 is now knots101

Posted 05-29-2009 at 09:25 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

ZOMG LOOKS!

Okay, so i got fed up with not being called knots by some people. And i asked depp to change my name sadly "Knots" was taken But "Knots101" was fully open. So I am now Knots101 and not alltiedup10 :P

--Travis aka Knots
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My current girlfriend.

Posted 05-27-2009 at 06:36 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

So since i got out of a long term relationship (around a year) i recently got into a relationship with another girl at school melanie. We really click and everythings going good so far. We spent the whole day walking around town talking. But she wants to take it really slow... Like we have never kiss'ed not even a peck... Only the occasional hug. Normaly this would be okay for me... But lately I have really just wanted to kiss her but i know shes not ready for that anymore... Its making me really frustrated...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Coming: Post E3 2009

Posted 05-27-2009 at 08:19 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

You bet I will post on how this years E3 went. Like my opinions about it, and what I thought about Nintenndo's presentations at it this time.

Sorry Sony and Microsoft fans, I may not be posting too much about those.

I will try to watch it on the internet.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

S/M Training?

Posted 05-26-2009 at 05:36 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I know I saw that thread before, but I have no idea where it is now. Becuase, I could use some master training. The thing is, I don't have a webcam, so is it possible for me to train there without a webcam?
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized