Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I'm Back

Posted 07-10-2009 at 07:37 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

I love the Beatles, and I love love.

Really there's not that much to be said, except that I really believe love is what this world needs most.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So I Heard I Like Birthdays

Posted 07-09-2009 at 03:27 AM by Ciandon

So I put a birthday in my birthday so I could birthday while I birthday (+3 points if you got that reference).
In any case, today's the day of the big 15, so I'll end this egotistical blog right about here.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A crisis in my life.....

Posted 07-08-2009 at 11:41 PM by maxim (Maxim's blabbing!)

Hey everyone as you may now I am doing the mr.dare 2009 but that's not why I blogged. well school is starting up again and I made first string this year in football. And I am going to be working out for the rest of the summer alot. And I am probaly going to be pretty rare post after I finish the mr.dare 2009. So I am not asking for a self ban because I may still get online every now and then but my getdare life is really intagering with my actual life!
Just wantded to let you know!
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

getDare Albums!

Posted 07-07-2009 at 08:52 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

The coolest part of the upgrade to me has been the addition of picture albums to user profiles. I love surfing profiles and seeing the pics people post. It's always fun to see what people come up with.

Make yourself more interesting and upload some pretty pictures! Plus, I get sad when I see the picture moderation queue empty.

You can create albums by selecting the "albums and pictures" link in your User CP or by clicking here!
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Finally my first one the summer season!!!

Posted 07-07-2009 at 08:28 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

A severe thunderstorm watch has been issued for my area.

These are the days that can be very and I mean very dissapointing.

One thing is becuase I am getting a lot of sun right now. A watch has been issued. A lot hype for this. And guess what can happen when a storm does start coming...

BANG!! It dies or changes directions or they don't come my way when they do develop, and I can't think of anything more that is more annyoing than that. My area has an...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Movies on DVDs

Posted 07-07-2009 at 07:53 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Does anyone know when they put the movie on DVDs after it was shown in the Movie Theaters?

Like the new Harry Potter is coming out July 16 for America. When will it be on DVD?

Also, do they take out scenes so that they can fit it on the DVD?
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Would anyone notice...

Posted 07-06-2009 at 03:27 PM by Collared_Slave

if im gone.
Would anyone actually care?

I have lived 17 almost 18 years and i dont want life anymore.
Its not that my life sucks. I just have wasted it and will just keep on wasting it.

I just wish i had never existed.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized