Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

Report - Naked erotic massage

Posted 10-28-2023 at 08:01 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-28-2023 at 03:30 PM by SilverBlue

This post is following on from my last blog post and you know the drill, read that first if you haven’t already (it’ll give you some context as to what’s happening here).

It was several days since Master told me I'd be with a swinging couple. To adjust to the idea of being with another woman, I thought of situations I'd been in before. I’d had laser hair removal done, which for anyone who has been through the process (or waxing) knows, involves having a trained technician up close to your
Old

Sissy Again, Sissy Forever

Posted 10-28-2023 at 06:45 AM by JulieAllison (Sissy Julie Allison)

I'm so excited to be restarting my journey and can't wait to share updates when I can. I want to start a bucket list of sissy things to do again. It feels so good and natural to be a sissy girl again though. Trying on a bra and panties again just felt so perfect and natural. I really need to start buying myself things again and refill my wardrobe with cute and sexy things to wear. I can't wait!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Life update including leaving job, interviews, and swimsuit update

Posted 10-27-2023 at 01:35 AM by RainbowSky

Hey,

So it's been a while. Life got crazy for a while, especially in August.

As some of you may be aware, I handed my resignation into my previous job (teaching) in April, with an end date of July. When it came down to it, I was relieved that I was leaving. Family and friends all said within about a week of my departure, how happy and well and less stressed I looked. My nan even admitted she had been really concerned about me as I often looked ill. There was a lot I liked...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

First time figging

Posted 10-25-2023 at 12:38 PM by pluky

I'm just coming down from one of the most intense orgasms.

I don't think I have the energy to write a full on report, yet I wanted to touch on it a bit.

My Dom allowed me to cum at the end of this session at the condition of being (anally) figged at the time I'm cumming.

It sounded amazing and I didn't quite realize the predicament until I realized it.

Whenever I got close to cumming, my tensing holes made the ginger burn more, my Dom explained...
getDare Devil
Old

Not like Man or human but like Dom!

Posted 10-25-2023 at 11:41 AM by Non

To be the slut my Master wants me to be for him is my desire, my calling. What kind of Master is he? He is strict, demanding, sadistic ( only like Dom). As his slut, I must be clean and ready for his use. Yes, the word use scares me but also excites me. The unexpected always excites. His every command is law to me. What is it like to be his slut?..... Wet, horny, sensitive, intoxicated with arousal.
Even when he punishes me I Thank him. I Thank him for the pain he causes me and for the satisfaction...
Non
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fantasy!

Posted 10-25-2023 at 08:44 AM by Non

I'm at home. Alone. I need a bubble bath to relax after a long day at work. After bath I blow dry my hair as much as I can. Glass of white wine. I love it. I turn music on. Santana. Closing my eyes I begin to lightly dance, twisting my body to the beat of " Black magic woman". My hands slowly " kissing" my neck, my tits. Nipples, the curves of my body ... Suddenly the music stop. I'm startled. I open my eyes and see him. My Master. My evil lovely Sir. His look fixed on me and a mischievous...
Non
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My likes

Posted 10-22-2023 at 06:22 PM by Akela_folf

I like mostly anything but if you want specifics of what really gets me goin is: CBT, CNC, Underwear filling, diapers, piss, humiliating dares, cross dressing, public dares, anal, cum denial, orgasm control, punishments, BDSM, chastity (send me one ill let you choose what it is just im a 45mm<3), and well knife play<3
Posted in Uncategorized