Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

500 Edges If All Goes Well

Posted 07-28-2012 at 07:36 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-28-2012 at 08:41 PM by Rose_Angel

A few weeks ago when I first started talking to Frosty, we got on the topic of her 1000 edges dare. I told her that while I have no intention on proving it, I could probably do 1000, without any rules involved. She asked me to prove it, even without the rules/limitations. Of course, I essentially told her there is no way I'd actually do that.

But... the idea was ever present in my mind. I recently visited my fiance/Master after 10 long months of not seeing him. I'm pretty sure I had...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

A Taste of my Dominant Side

Posted 08-03-2012 at 02:54 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-06-2012 at 12:24 PM by Rose_Angel

I had an interesting day today. Gave out my first real punishment to a male. Edit: This is not true. I forgot I punished another male in the past as well, if not more. I can't believe I forgot this, but this is the first time I had ever let myself get upset with someone. I just posted this as the private messages between us shows my dominant side. To know what the punishment was, feel free to check out the thread below. It will help make the rest of this blog entry make more sense.

Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

100th Edge Dare, Report, and Teaser

Posted 08-04-2012 at 01:01 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-04-2012 at 02:02 PM by Rose_Angel (Shifted the Red text to a better location in the report)

That's right. I made the insane, conscious decision to have someone create dare challenges for each of my 100th edges. It wouldn't be insane if I had just anyone do it....

So, why was it an insane decision? Because I enlisted Dravot's help on this matter, that's why! And of course with anything I post to my blogs, I have full permission to do so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89
I think I’m nuts. I’m not sure why I’m doing this, other than the utter curiosity to see what you come up with, and the curiosity
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Change of Plans ~500 edges~

Posted 08-04-2012 at 08:15 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-05-2012 at 09:39 AM by Rose_Angel

Well, I was talking with my fiancé on Skype tonight. While we have talked several times since my last visit to him, tonight was the first we did any play. It was amazing. I showed him my new neon vibrator, and he had me perform for him, using my new toy. So I made my bed nice and neat, arranged my laptop against the head of my bed to give him coverage of my pussy while laying down. I fucked my pussy with my neon vibrator to edge 6 times. Then I left the neon vibrator in my pussy, sat up, and took...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First "Fun" Dare Part 1 of 3 (Introduction)

Posted 08-05-2012 at 03:18 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-05-2012 at 03:25 PM by Rose_Angel

So, with my 500 edge challenge (before it was altered, which you can take a look at at my most recent blog prior to this one), I had been edging a lot, and was getting a little bored of the same things I always do to edge. So... I enlisted the help of Gin, a new friend of mine on here, who I have seen give pretty good dares to people on Request TORD Online threads. So cheers to Gin! Let's all grab some boodles and drink in his HONOUR! *laughs at private inside jokes*

Quote:
Hmm, for some
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First "Fun" Dare Part 2 of 3 (Main Report)

Posted 08-05-2012 at 03:21 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-05-2012 at 03:35 PM by Rose_Angel

First Report

I started writing this report directly after I finished the dare that you can (and should read if you haven't already) in part 1.

Quote:
I started preparing for the dare right after you agreed with my modifications, by writing down instructional notes to remind myself what I was supposed to do, and in what order.

I moved my fan and trashcan out of the way, got out a bed sheet, and laid it on the ground, as my carpet is rather disgusting, so my naked
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First "Fun" Dare Part 3 of 3 (Extra Report)

Posted 08-05-2012 at 03:23 PM by Rose_Angel

As I mentioned near the end of part 2, I felt like I needed to do something more. I felt like I should have been able to do better on the dare. Granted, some things were honestly out of my control, but... I still wanted to make up for some of it. So the day after this dare, I did the following as mentioned in the following surprise report for Gin I entitled,

"You'll love this private message"

Quote:
Soo... after yesterday, I was really pretty sad I couldn't
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized