Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

September 11th and my experience at a site of terrorism

Posted 09-11-2011 at 06:58 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

10 years ago today, 4 planes were hijacked and crashed in this country. 2 planes hit the World Trade Centers. 1 more hit the Pentagon and 1 more crashed near Pittsburgh. No one knows where that one was heading, but one could guess somewhere near DC. It is hard to believe 10 years have gone by. It is a day I vividly remember, and a day I want to forget. Even though I was nowhere near the terrorist sites, as a 10 year boy, I was afraid to ever go near the city. There was no telling what they were...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

4 Months Later and, Yes, I'm Still Not Back

Posted 12-27-2011 at 11:39 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

I hope some people actually still enjoy my little updates, no matter how pathetic they may seem to be. I am close to returning. I'm almost done with the story that I wrote and need to finish before I return to getDare. I'm really excited about it, but I only get like an hour a week to write it.
I'm very busy with other things and projects - writing a play, an album, working on school stuff, making movies, watching My Little Pony
But, I promise... when I return to getDare, I will come...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Female Clothing

Posted 03-02-2012 at 06:03 AM by SissyDL

Female Clothing:
Head Bands and Hair Ties

Dresses:
1 Camo Dress almost Floor Length
1 Pink Floor Length night gown dress
1 Princess Peach Full Costume Gloves and Foam Crown included from Mario
1 Ironette Costume from Iron Man 2.
1 Footed Pajamas Light Pink with Dark Pink Snowflakes

Tops:
Blue Jean Button Down Shirt
Tinkerbell Tank Top
Red Tank Top goes with the Mini Skirt Nicely
Black Tank Top
Black...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Punishment and First Three Daily Reports

Posted 07-13-2012 at 05:27 AM by Rose_Angel

The Punishment from Dravot

To shorten up some of the banter so I can explain the circumstances he refers to, we discussed why I felt I wasn’t able to have the peg on me for the time I didn’t. He asked if it was too physically painful, or if it was just an “it hurts and I don’t wanna” thing. I replied stating that I think it was mainly a mental issue, with not being mentally prepared to accept more pain after my tongue was relieved the first time, and the second was that I physically...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Maintenance Reports Continued 4-9

Posted 07-13-2012 at 05:37 AM by Rose_Angel

Maintenance Reports Continued

Thursday 7/5/2012 And Request

I cleared off the top of my bookshelf and dusted the bookshelf as well as the items that was on it. The only item to go back on top was the alarm clock, and I got out two picture frames from my closet, one that had a pic of my best friend and I before prom, and one that has a pic of my fiance and I all dressed up at church, and put those neatly on the top, on either side of the alarm clock. The other items were...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Maintenance Reports 10-12 and Final Report

Posted 07-13-2012 at 05:47 AM by Rose_Angel

Maintenance Reports Continued

Wednesday 7/11/2012

I am done… With all the extra time spent over the last several days, I have finished my goal of organizing my entire room early. I have even enjoyed organizing everything. Every day, I’ve showed my parents each improvement, and I’ve shared my clean room with several real life friends on Skype. All I had left to do was organize what was on top of my cedar chest. I waited to do this last, because once the rest of the room was...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Time Seeing Fiance/Master in 10 Months!

Posted 07-13-2012 at 10:07 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-14-2012 at 07:14 PM by Rose_Angel (grammatical issues, changed some adjectives)

Wow. First, let me say that my fiance and I have been together for 5.25 years now. He moved at the end of July last year. He had to go with his family, seeing he wasn't able to live on his own. They invited me to go with them, but I decided to stay here and finish my college degree. I visited him in the end of August and first week of September, and left September 7, 2011.

While we Skype very often, he doesn't have a webcam, so I'm unable to see him. I have only heard his voice for...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized