Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

He/She? Sorry for the confusion - About transition

Posted 06-30-2018 at 07:16 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-30-2018 at 04:06 PM by CSasha

Disclaimer: The following text is all according to my experience, best knowledge and the situation in Germany, as well as my personal opinion. I am also not a native, so if you know other words in your regional English for anything I describe, enrich us with more vocabulary, please. If you want to add, correct or post a counter statement, feel free to comment. Add links to further information sites if you want.

1. How to adress me?
A short while ago I encountered how I shall be addressed,...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Zappity Zap Zap *scream*

Posted 07-04-2018 at 01:19 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Mr. Devious and I have been working our way through my kinky bucket list. It has been a lot of fun, and we really like being able to get you all involved too. We posted a poll back in April asking for your help deciding what we should do next and you all chose ... *drum roll* ... FEAR PLAY!!!!

For those that aren't sure, fear play is the act of using your fears to elicit a sexual response.

For a long time, the thought of facing certain fears, without being in control, has
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Orgasm Update 2

Posted 07-08-2018 at 07:07 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

My new years resolution for 2018 was to cum once a day (on average). If I were to fall behind, I wanted to try my best to catch up each week.

I am now six months into my goal and time for another update. You can read my update for the first quarter here.

These past three months have definitely been an improvement on the first three. I am still in a lot of pain from my car accident, but it is getting more manageable. I feel as though I am still grieving, but it is getting
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	April.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	631   Click image for larger version

Name:	May.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	632   Click image for larger version

Name:	June.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	633  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

My Life isn't Perfect!

Posted 07-10-2018 at 12:39 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Yesterday I was chatting with a friend. They were telling me about their struggles and how they have been down in the dumps lately. As we talked, I said that I understood some of the feelings that they were experiencing. Their response was that my life was perfect, so I couldn't possibly understand.

I know that I have a lot of great things in my life. I have a loving husband, a great group of best friends, a stable job, lots of opportunities to experience the kinky sides of my life, etc.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fantasy vs. Reality: My journey as a sub

Posted 07-11-2018 at 11:46 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Five years ago, when I first created an account on getDare, I did so in order to respond to an ad for a Dom. Up to that point, I had one long term online Dom who actually lived in the same city as me (although we never met in person), and I had multiple short term Doms who I ran into on Omegle or other chat sites. Those Doms only lasted a few days, maybe a week at most.

I always thought that my submission was an outlet. I needed a short term fix for my life stresses. I wanted somebody
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Financial Domination/Control

Posted 07-14-2018 at 09:04 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-14-2018 at 09:22 PM by Butterfly

Financial domination is a hot topic on getDare. Most people know that it is a bannable offence. The ban list is full of "$$$" or "findom" as the reason people are banned. However, there is more to financial domination than just asking for/demanding money.

When you hear financial domination, the first thing you think about is people asking for monetary tributes, demanding that somebody pay them for their services or taking over somebody's bank account for their own
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Titles: Don't call me Miss!

Posted 07-19-2018 at 10:42 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Titles can be great. They can be used to show respect, love, ownership ... and much more. In BDSM, they are usually a big deal.

Whether you call somebody Sir, Master, Princess, Goddess, Miss, Mistress, Lord, Daddy, Owner, Protector, Butthead (:P) ... for me, titles should be earned, not assumed.

I only call one man Sir and that is Mr. Devious. He is MINE! Nobody else has the right to call him Sir.

Only one person gets to call me Miss, and that is Jaro. (I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized