Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > admireu4ever

1. Old Comment

Tessdog's Story

Just replying

Well, when I first joined getDare I was a horrible writer. But the thing is, I inspired other people to write. They were much better then me, so that's what got the stories kicking. I'm glad getDare has a great IP Detection System thanks to me, atleast it can prevent hackers like Depp's April Fool's Joke...of "Tessdog!"..which I still think is very funny.
  2. Old Comment

Tessdog's Story

I remeber reading your stories when you first arrived you were really one of the writers who helped to get the stories section going. I as Chole did missed the whole 'tessdog inncednet' i took quite a long hiatus from this place and returned i think only a few weeks after you gone. At that time everyone was going on about it, though i couldn't work out what exactly had happened. It's nice to have it fully layed out, that way new users can learn form your experience.
  3. Old Comment

Tessdog's Story

1 problem, we know that you and dabear have the same IP, but because of you, we have new ways and better way to indentify users. We know every account you had. It's aite though, just don't be an idiot again, I'm sure you won't. The worst thing you can possibly do is lie to the staff, note Peter_Kay's perm ban.
  4. Old Comment

Tessdog's Story

You Rock

Well, it's people like you that remind us all how great life is. You have done so many great things, from your stories just to the sheer kindness you show to everyone. I think you should be elected getDare Member of the Year. You are a great person, and I wish I could be as half as good as you.

Happy Holidays
    Tessdog
  5. Old Comment

Tessdog's Story

I think you're doing great personally. I was not a member when this "Tessdog incident" that people still talk about sometimes happened... I had no clue what it was until reading your entry. And it does not change my opinion of you whatsoever...

Acouple of daysI reached to my fellow getdare "colleagues" to give Brownie a break... It was, in part, because I didn't want others to say whenever something happens "this reminds me of the Brownie incident...".

We must not forget that getdare is about fun & friendship, first & foremost. And EVERYONE is deserving of that attention. A "forum message board incident" should not make anyone be lesser then another...

On a personal note to you, Tess: I stiil have that PM you sent me a few months ago. I do read it, sometimes, when I feel down just to make myself smile... So you've at least done something right...

Chloé xx
    Posted 12-19-2007 at 07:02 PM by SubMissChievous SubMissChievous is offline