Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lydiab6

Rate this Entry

A Ramble

Posted 01-15-2008 at 11:40 PM by lydiab6

My sleep cycle is completely off, I'm on this site and it is now 1:30 and I'm not remotely tired. Ill probably be up to 3:00am, thats what time I normal can fall asleep now. I'm not sure what I'm doing next week when I have to wake up in the morning and drive for five hours. I don't want to go back to school, and I haven't driven enough while home to need an oil change which means Ill have to do it up at school which I hate because I hate having to get my oil changed. When I'm home my dad is nice to me and takes my car over for meAnd My doves are making me sick, they are sitting on an egg, so I cant properly clean their cage and they shit in their water dish. and I need to get my rabbit's nails clipped, another task that I wish my dad would do for me, his rabbit needs her nails clipped too, they should be clipped together. and I wish I had someone to snuggle with.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4726 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That's not too bad a sleep cycle, that's just studenty. It's when it's 5/6am that becomes your bed time that you need to start worrying!
  2. Old Comment
    Hug!
    Hug!
    Hug!
    Hug!
  3. Old Comment
    Sounds like Daddy spoils you a bit. Are you a Jew that wishes to keep only with snuggling with other Jews or would you snuggle with a gentile? I'm sure there must be someone at school that would be all to happy to spoil you and snuggle with you.