Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 9 votes, 4.33 average.

Report: Rainy day being used by Master [1/?]

Posted 11-21-2021 at 04:55 AM by SilverBlue

I thought I'd blog about this session with Master, but rather than write out the whole thing at once, it's easier for me to blog in digestible chunks. This will be the first of a couple of parts, we'll see.

I had a busy and stressful week, so I was kinda looking forward to the weekend and visiting Master. Well, the weekend arrived, but brought with it some rain clouds and strong winds. I didn’t want to go out in such nasty weather. Master messaged me asking when I was coming around. I had to break it to him that the stormy weather put me off travelling. Master decided he’d come over to my place instead, we’d have dinner together and he’d stay overnight.

I was quite excited to have Master come over, I usually go to his place. I thought about how he might use his Fucktoy, then I got concerned about making too much noise. As I live in an apartment, loud noises can be heard by neighbours. A friend said it would reveal to my neighbours how vigorously I enjoy sex. Nevertheless, I anxiously awaited his arrival.

Master arrived later than I expected, I’d say he was late, but Master would say that “Masters are never late, nor are they early. They arrive precisely when they mean to.” I buzzed him into my building and met him by my front door naked. Master gave me a quick inspection before securing the collar around my neck.

I made Master a caramel latte and thanked him again for coming out on such a miserable day. He sat in my armchair and sipped his coffee. He was appreciative, telling me “Very nice, good work Fucktoy, now lay on the floor for me like a good girl.”

I laid down, but Master told me I really should get a towel first, so I did. Returning to him, I positioned myself on the floor, laid down on my back with the towel under my butt and my legs opened, feet up with my pussy facing Master in the armchair.

“Now edge that pussy my Fucktoy.” He commands, so I comply and so I begin edging myself on the floor front of him, as he watches me from my chair…
Views 2107 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanks for another great blog entry. I can't wait to hear the rest. I hope they come out soon

And thanks for changing your pic often. Beautiful
    Posted 11-21-2021 at 06:23 AM by Goddess Joanna Goddess Joanna is offline
    Updated 11-21-2021 at 09:06 AM by Goddess Joanna (Additional thanks)
  2. Old Comment
    Sounds like the beginning of another great read. Looking forward to part 2.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marshall_235 View Comment
    Sounds like the beginning of another great read. Looking forward to part 2.
    Thanks Marshall, I do hope that I can put it all down into words this week!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Comment
    Thanks for another great blog entry. I can't wait to hear the rest. I hope they come out soon

And thanks for changing your pic often. Beautiful
    Heh, is it weird to thank someone for their additional thanks? Like a playlist on repeat.
    I felt like this photo (profile pic of me on the bed with toys) viewed from the perspective of the window, had like a raw and intimate quality that isn’t in outdoor pics.
  4. Old Comment
    I look forward to hearing what master has you do next. =)
  5. Old Comment
    Love to read your story, looking forward to see what happens next