Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Foxy Rose

Rate this Entry

I'm breaking up with you, Good bye

Posted 10-20-2021 at 09:37 PM by Foxy Rose

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been sitting with this feeling that I should close / delete my account. The real last straw came when I sent someone, lets say a potential Dom / Master, a PM after seeing his ad.

Now at the time I too was looking for someone. He did reply saying he didn't feel a connection but we should talk and get to know each other. I message back, no reply, even now, a few weeks later.

Ghosting is real, and he is very active on this site, I can see it.

Anyway, what I wanted to get at, is this, I will no longer be active on here. I've already deleted my discord account. "Are you sure? We'll keep your account active for 14 days, in case you change your mind." Nope, I won't change my mind.

I feel it's time to move on. To what? I don't know yet, but I can't continue to hope and then nothing happens. 7 years has been a good period of time.

We have an Afrikaans saying "7 sakke sout" roughly translating to 7 bags of salt. And the meaning is that you have some tough and happy times and if, after 7 years can make it, well damn, you're one tough cookie.

I guess I'm just tired of all the b.s. I'm tired of the pretending it's working. I think more so, it's time to focus on me. And now, it feels like the site, the community isn't doing it for me anymore.

If anyone, or my friends, would like to stay in contact, I have Skype, kik and email, that I'm willing to share in private, should you wish to make contact.

But, after a few more weeks, I'm permanently not coming back here and deleting everything including the bookmark and my password to this site.

That's it, I'm breaking up with you, getDare.

Good bye
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 948 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It's really sad to hear that you are leaving but I completely understand. You do what you feel is best for you and your well being. I wish you all the best in the future.