Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Camiliaa

Rate this Entry

Let's share personal stuff

Posted 08-08-2022 at 12:11 PM by Camiliaa

No dares here, juste some sharing

These are 4 great stories that happened to me.
Choose one of them:

1) A courageous bend over
2) A friendly challenge
3) A naive blowjob
4) The revenge of the rookie

I am gonna tell you the story you picked. But first, you must give me a great kinky story that happened to you and there must be details. If you don't have any great stories to share, you should spend more time on Getdare before asking me to share. Please be honest! Don't try to impress me with your story just be authentic and I am sure I will like it
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 941 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm curious about the courageous bend over! But since you gave 4 options for kinky stories, I'll give you 4 options to choose from as well in return as to which one you want :P

1) Final Fasstasy Online
    2) A public spanking
    3) Shh..this is a Library
    4) Stairwell Hell
  2. Old Comment
    Oh I choose the library one
  3. Old Comment
    Ooh okay, sorry its taken me a bit to reply!

So, I used to drive my ex-girlfriend to college for her classes and help her study between her classes. We spent most of the time in the library, and they had these small study rooms rather oddly places all over throughout. They were completely glass though with windows all through.

So one day she decides she wants to take a short nap before her next class while we're in there, just the two of us, and decides to lay down under the table. A short while later she surprises me by unzipping my pants and giving me blowjob under the table, in the middle of the library here. Meanwhile people are browsing books some 10 ft away right outside the room, and passing by. I'm torn between being both excited and anxious about getting caught while shes doing it.

But it didnt end there, no no, this isnt just your typical blowjob in public story. One thing leads to another and the ante gets upped and we both have horny brain so we decide to see how far we can go before getting caught. She gets up from under the table and pulls down her pants a bit and sits right on me, meanwhile we're both trying our best to be quiet and not draw any extra attention.

Needless to say I was a bit too worried about getting caught to finish, and Im sure at least *someone* passing by had to see us, but we can both put "Had sex in the middle of a public library" on our kink resume now lol